• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official April 2023 Thread***

well, we had this trip scheduled for march 2020. finally weathered enough and committed that we were going to rebook for this year. had it all laid out, had all the reservations and tickets and ADR's, but life has other plans this year, not the least of which is apparently a massive leak from our kitchen into our basement.

so here's what i've got. I will hold these through the weekend. if you want any of them, you can PM me and we can try and coordinate. if not, I'll drop them all sunday night. I will post back on here right before i do it.

i wish all of you better luck and better travels for your disney trip than has befallen us this year. another time...

April 10
Reservation:
6:45 PM
tonys-town-square-restaurant-00.jpg

Tony's Town Square Restaurant Dinner
Magic Kingdom ParkMain Street, U.S.A.Tony's Town Square Restaurant

well, we had this trip scheduled for march 2020. finally weathered enough and committed that we were going to rebook for this year. had it all laid out, had all the reservations and tickets and ADR's, but life has other plans this year, not the least of which is apparently a massive leak from our kitchen into our basement.

so here's what i've got. I will hold these through the weekend. if you want any of them, you can PM me and we can try and coordinate. if not, I'll drop them all sunday night. I will post back on here right before i do it.

i wish all of you better luck and better travels for your disney trip than has befallen us this year. another time...

April 10
Reservation:
6:45 PM
tonys-town-square-restaurant-00.jpg

Tony's Town Square Restaurant Dinner
Magic Kingdom ParkMain Street, U.S.A.Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Aww I'm so sorry you had to cancel again. Our upcoming April trip was also a cancelled 2020 trip. I can imagine how disappointed you must be. I hope things get better and you're able to rebook soon!

Aww I'm so sorry you had to cancel again. Our upcoming April trip was also a cancelled 2020 trip. I can imagine how disappointed you must be. I hope things get better and you're able to rebook soon!
thanks. it really is surprisingly more disappointing than i expected. hoping we'll be able to try again soon.

After watching some room videos on YouTube I have switched our reservation to the Swan. I like having two sinks and the Dolphin bathrooms seem really small. Plus I like having a wand in the shower. If you don't want to wash your hair having only a rain shower head is not super helpful, even with a shower cap. Ended up getting a deluxe view with balcony for less money!🤷‍♀️

It's only 22 days until the MK fireworks dessert party and the Epcot fireworks dining packages are supposed to start and yet there is still nothing loaded... so frusterating.

It's only 22 days until the MK fireworks dessert party and the Epcot fireworks dining packages are supposed to start and yet there is still nothing loaded... so frusterating.
I agree! Our last 3 days have tentative plans based on a dessert party for MK. Ready to nail it down.

Hours extended for April:
Magic Kingdom
  • April 2-29: Park hours extended 9am to 11pm (previously 9am to 10pm)
Hollywood Studios
  • April 2-12, 14-15, 17-29: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9:30pm (previously 8:30am to 9pm)
  • April 13, 16: Park hours extended 9am to 9:30pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • April 2-16, 21-23, 28-29: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
  • April 17-20, 24-27: Park hours extended 8am to 7pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
There were no park hours changes at EPCOT as of the time of publication.

https://blogmickey.com/2023/03/magi...e5FMNXJLy5Y1XbF9yoSApqRKFuJQ8i_zhKS3dH4eJoDTA

Has anyone been able to get the Epcot Firework dining package for April? Wondering if they have not released them yet, and maybe they get released at the same time they open Magic Kingdom dessert parties? These are the last two things I need for my trip... so hard to wait:surfweb:

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to get the Epcot Firework dining package for April? Wondering if they have not released them yet, and maybe they get released at the same time they open Magic Kingdom dessert parties? These are the last two things I need for my trip... so hard to wait:surfweb:
I do have the Rose & Crown Fireworks package booked for April 8th. I'm not sure if any parties were posted after that date...

I don’t know if everyone already knows this but looks like Fantasmic will remain two shows for April, or at least most of April (I didn’t check every April date on the Disney calendar). 8:30 and 10. So one show is after the park officially closes I guess?

I just got an email from TP showing new closing time for HS for April of 9:30pm same time as After Hours event which means that day guests will be able to get in ride lines at beginning of the After Hours event and also attend the 10:00 Fantasmic show during the After Hours event I’m not seeing the value of the After Hours event at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter