***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

...I go back and forth between feeling like I'm making so much progress in packing, and feeling like there is SO MUCH to do I'll never get it all done. :scared1: I'd really like to come home to a reasonably straightened up house. I've come home to a disaster area before, and did not enjoy it. :sad2:

I think I am having anxiety that is bothering my tummy a little. :confused: I'm sure it will be fine once we are on the plane and all the prep work and pre-trip decision making is over.

Happy Packing! It will all get done. We will all be fine. We're going to have a blast!!!!! :cheer2:

I hear you! I'm in that avoiding packing mode - just know it's going to be huge. :laundy: I haven't slept well the past 2 nites. :confused: And I know my house will be a disaster when I get home , as my MIL and her mom are house/dog sitting for the week. Very kind of:love: them, but I will not come back to the clean house I'll leave for them! :rolleyes1

*breathe*...it's all worth it!

Has someone stopped time. This is already the longest week EVER.... Maybe I shouldn't be counting down my work hours. Only 29 hours before my vacation starts. Can't wait six days til were back at the Poly....

10 days til I get on that plane...then 12 til i'm at the world! Still gotta clean and pack....DH won't get the suitcases out of the attic for me..he said why do you need them this early...HUH!?!?!? I said I have to pack for 3 people who are going to be away for 16 days! DUH! :confused:

One week!
The upsetting part is that my son has fluid in his ears. We went to the Pirates game last night and he got a migraine headache. We had to take him out in a wheelchair it was that bad. We missed the Skyblast concert and fireworks. He feels much better today but I's sure hate for this to happen when we are in Disney. I'm taking him to the doctor's this week for a check up before we go. Last year he ended up with an ear infection while in Disney...third day into the trip...fever of 103!

My DD sounds like your DS with the headaches, I always had to make sure she was well hydrated and carried Alieve everywhere we went, it worked better than the meds the neurologist gave her for her migrains.

My DD sounds like your DS with the headaches, I always had to make sure she was well hydrated and carried Alieve everywhere we went, it worked better than the meds the neurologist gave her for her migrains.

I get them quite often too but I usually blame mine on hormones. Excedrine works great for mine. He's only 9 so he still takes the children's medicines for now and they do work....chewable motrin does help after a rest period. I'm praying it doesn't happen next week!

Just got back!! :banana:

It was pretty hot and it seemed really crowded but the wait times for most rides weren't that bad. I was really expecting it to be much worse. Of course, we went back to the hotel for a break in the middle of each day, so that might have had something to do with it.

10 days till we leave and 11 days till we are back in the World!!! It's almost time for my single digit dance... c a n ' t w a i t ! ! ! ! ! :banana::banana::banana:

We will be there August 27-September 3. I'm trying to stay calm because it is still a ways away. Good lord, I can't handle it..... :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Just returned yesterday from a GREAT TRIP :banana:

OMGosh we had soooo much fun!!!! It was HOT, WET & crowded but we did RD's, took advantage of night EMH's, took mid day breaks, everything was just WONDERFUL!

I really wanted to book a 40% off bounce back but resisted temptation. We usually alternate years at WDW so here's hoping for a pin in 2012 :rotfl:

ENJOY those of you still looking forward to your trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter