***Official August 2022 Thread***

Yay! Finally able to get some magic bands for our trip. We got black, white, silver sparkle and rose gold sparkle.

I ordered ours today too! I happed to check and saw they had more choices than they've had in forever. Got myself a silver sparkle and my daughter wanted the pink sparkle.

Still hoping for a magic band +, but maybe by the time we go they'll have them in the parks.

Oh you lucky people getting magic bands, they aren't an advance purchase option for us UK visitors. I'm bringing an old (boring) active one instead.

Yay! Finally able to get some magic bands for our trip. We got black, white, silver sparkle and rose gold sparkle.

I ordered ours today too! I happed to check and saw they had more choices than they've had in forever. Got myself a silver sparkle and my daughter wanted the pink sparkle.

Still hoping for a magic band +, but maybe by the time we go they'll have them in the parks.
Me too. I wasn't even going to order them this year since the choices have been so bad but finally did today.

Is that within 10 days of arrival only? I need to do some more research, and I don't know what a VPN is but I can ask a colleague :D

virtual private network lots of good free ones about like tunnel bear and Windscribe. Makes websites think you are in a different location.

It lets you order up to a week before I think

I keep looking and I’m not seeing what you all are. I see a few new color solid ones and 3 new character bands. I’m just looking in shopdisney. Am I looking in the wrong place? We are staying at the Swan at the end end of August but I’d still love to get my son a special 1. Maybe Star Wars or something.. thank you!

I keep looking and I’m not seeing what you all are. I see a few new color solid ones and 3 new character bands. I’m just looking in shopdisney. Am I looking in the wrong place? We are staying at the Swan at the end end of August but I’d still love to get my son a special 1. Maybe Star Wars or something.. thank you!
Follow the link in your MDE account under magic bands and cards. The selection is different than shopdisney.

Can you try calling and cancelling the order? I placed two yesterday morning and they're still pending.
It's possible but my wife and daughter have small wrists and the new ones are even bigger than regular magic bands. So I'll just keep the $10 ones and wait to see them in person. I do wonder how much of a discount they will be.

Follow the link in your MDE account under magic bands and cards. The selection is different than shopdisney.
Thanks! I’ll try it now. But maybe Bec we’re staying at the swan it’s not giving me that option? MDE seems to be showing me only my past magic bands for my party :(

Disney has added times for Festival of Fantasy through 9/3/22. It will continue to run at 12pm and 3pm, even on party days. That's going to be a ton of traffic at the entrance, with folks exiting after the parade at the same time folks are lining up for the 4pm party ticket entrance. I mean, there's a reason they bumped it to 2pm in 2019...

Just realized it's 7/27 and not 8/27.
Trying to justify spending $35 on one when I spent $30 on three...thoughts?
Do you have any kids that are big into Star wars? Other than the new bounty hunter game I'm not sure there's much of a benefit yet. At least that's how I'm looking at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter