• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official August 2022 Thread***

I'm really looking forward to watching the first MNSSHP this Friday on ResortTV1's live stream! And of course my favorite vloggers coverage of it that will be posted the next day. I'm sure my excitement for our trip will be ramped up even more after watching those! Can't wait to see the new Halloween merchandise also! And I need to pick out a treat or two to try during our party day/night at MK! I'm so happy the full party with parade and fireworks is back this year!

Last edited:
Oh! I hope thats how it is while we're there! That look marvelous!
Yes, we arrived yesterday. We usually come in July, and it seems slightly less crowded now. Visited AK this morning, did everything we wanted, took a break then went over to HS. A little busier, but not bad. We had reservations for Yak and Yeti, but went 2 1/2 hours earlier and were able to be seated- they were also taking walk-ins. Same at Ogas for walk-ins (people had to wait, but were getting in). We purchased Genie+ and had lots of Wi-Fi issues, but thought it was worth it. Lined up Navi, paid for FOP, rode everything else walk on at AK. At HS, stacked Smugglers, RNR, Toy Story, and rode Star Tours walk on with no wait. We did that, plus Ogas in 3 hours.

Heads up that Old Navy has some cute Halloween shirts now, including a Dracula Mickey and Nightmare Before Christmas themed ones! I'm ordering one to wear for the party. :)

Heads up that Old Navy has some cute Halloween shirts now, including a Dracula Mickey and Nightmare Before Christmas themed ones! I'm ordering one to wear for the party. :)
Yes, ordered, shipped and arrived on Saturday here! I got my tweenager son who doesn't want to wear a costume the "pretend I'm a ghost" shirt. We will see if I have any success with that :rotfl:

Yes, ordered, shipped and arrived on Saturday here! I got my tweenager son who doesn't want to wear a costume the "pretend I'm a ghost" shirt. We will see if I have any success with that :rotfl:
Nice! I'm getting the purple Jack Skellington one. :)

Nice! I'm getting the purple Jack Skellington one. :)
Great choice :-) I was too busy laughing at my son that I forgot to mention the Disney purchases. Younger son got the Buzz lightyear tshirt, and I got the Sanderson sisters one. I will be too hot to deal with a costume for MNSSHP!

Great choice :-) I was too busy laughing at my son that I forgot to mention the Disney purchases. Younger son got the Buzz lightyear tshirt, and I got the Sanderson sisters one. I will be too hot to deal with a costume for MNSSHP!
Yeah, way too hot for costumes - although I do enjoy seeing what other people come up with. I've seen some really impressive ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter