Official Big Brother Thread~Spoilers in thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the commercial it just said July. Someone on the Survivor thread said Morty's had listed 59 days which would be around July 12.

Here we go! Can't wait for this show to start.

I'd like to join in too. I'm anxiously awaiting the start of BB too. I am always thankful to the posters on jokers who keep a running report of what happens. I don't have time for the feeds and I like reading about what happens at night.

4greatboys, it's good to know that spoilers are welcome. I felt terrible about going on your other thread at the very end and posting that. Forgive me please.

Yes since BB is live and with the live feeds there really aren't spoilers for BB...

Both Joker and Morty's site are great for updates.

If there are any other live feeders here we should pick a room to always head too :thumbsup2

Gosh I hope they pick a good cast. I have poked around and can't find anything yet, seems they just finished - casting -

Can't wait! It feels like it's been soooooooo long! I wish it would start in June instead of July!

4greatboys, it's good to know that spoilers are welcome. I felt terrible about going on your other thread at the very end and posting that. Forgive me please.

LOL no forgiveness needed. I just wanted to put a heads up in the title incase someone hadn't seen it yet.

Thanks for opening this thread.

Love spoilers too!!! :goodvibes Without them you never get the full story whats going on due to the editing of the show.

Can't wait.....

We were just talking about this last night!
I can't wait for it to start!!

Yeah! I love Big Brother and I love spoilers, so count me in!!!

Thanks for opening this thread.

Love spoilers too!!! :goodvibes Without them you never get the full story whats going on due to the editing of the show.

Can't wait.....

It seems like all of the good stuff happens late at night. Some of the things are hysterical.

Yes since BB is live and with the live feeds there really aren't spoilers for BB...

Both Joker and Morty's site are great for updates.

If there are any other live feeders here we should pick a room to always head too :thumbsup2
Do you get the live feeds for the whole show? The yearly scenario for me is...I decide I'm not going to spend the money on live feeds:thumbsup2...about a month into the show, something shocking happens and I have to know what is going on in the house:lmao:...so I break down and get the live feeds till the show ends. The problem is that as more people leave the house, the more boring it gets. So, this year I'm thinking of getting the live feeds from day one. Do you know when the live feed goes "live"?

I dont get the live feeds, but I do have Showtime so I usually watch Big Brother After Dark.

Cant wait for the new season!

Oh dang, I'm leaving on my Alaskan Cruise on the 12th of July. So I will be checking back when I get home to get all the scoop from you guys.......:)

subscribing--I love Big Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter