***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

I’m going to wait until tomorrow too. Hopefully they actually post some details so I know what I’m booking. But if the way they approached the Food & Wine events is any clue, I’m not too optimistic. I think it took them several WEEKS after booking opened to post the details on some events!
Disney has a peculiar approach to selling these events, that's for sure. It's really nice, though, that we can share info on these threads.

Still nothing. CM said they won't give another 'time' officially, just in case they don't get it loaded by what they promised... I'm all about managing expectations but, geez.

I don't know how people with jobs are supposed to be able to do this stuff!

I just got off the phone and only Tokyo Dining the only one loaded. It's $78 and change. She also said that the Ale and Compass is $40.47 for breakfast and the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria for $55.38.

Still nothing. CM said they won't give another 'time' officially, just in case they don't get it loaded by what they promised... I'm all about managing expectations but, geez.

I don't know how people with jobs are supposed to be able to do this stuff!
I don't know how the people who are supposed to have these things ready still have jobs.

Wasn’t able to book at 9:15 - looking for Biergarten (my mom’s favorite). Very polite cast member on the pass holder line said they are supposed to load this morning so try again after a bit.

She did ask for my AP number, my resort reservation number and dates, and my name/address.

I don't know how the people who are supposed to have these things ready still have jobs.

I think more importantly, I don't know how the "people" that are just trying to BOOK these things still have jobs.

Just got off the phone at 9:20a, after waiting on hold for a while, to be told the system was still down and to try again in 15 minutes. The CM was clearly in a hurry to get me off the phone and said to keep checking the website to see if it loads on the website. Once it loads on the website it's all good. I mentioned that I thought we had to call, that it wasn't online for the AP advanced booking. She simply repeated to check the website and then hung up on me before I could say another word.

So tomorrow morning when I go onto the Disney site and put in the date and time I want an ADR, will all the CP package restaurants just show up like they do for the Fantasmic package? I have never booked a CP package or gone to WDW after Thanksgiving, so I've not seen a pop-up box.

Just got off the phone at 9:20a, after waiting on hold for a while, to be told the system was still down and to try again in 15 minutes. The CM was clearly in a hurry to get me off the phone and said to keep checking the website to see if it loads on the website. Once it loads on the website it's all good. I mentioned that I thought we had to call, that it wasn't online for the AP advanced booking. She simply repeated to check the website and then hung up on me before I could say another word.

Where should we be checking on the website...the reservations page for our date, or the CP page? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

So tomorrow morning when I go onto the Disney site and put in the date and time I want an ADR, will all the CP package restaurants just show up like they do for the Fantasmic package? I have never booked a CP package or gone to WDW after Thanksgiving, so I've not seen a pop-up box.

Close.....You will choose the restaurant you'd like first from the CP link and then enter the date and time range. As long as they're all loaded, you will get your options. There always seems to be at least one that isn't loaded for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. An example of this was Garden Grill breakfast one year.

I don’t think they know what time they are loading them in the system I was just told to check in an hour and a half from now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter