***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Where should we be checking on the website...the reservations page for our date, or the CP page? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

The link usually simply appears under the main dining reservations page and is usually listed as Candlelight Processional, but they could alter the name slightly by adding "2018" or "Disney", etc.

930 Still not up. CM was at least attempting to find some way to enhance my plans by pouring over my current reservations and adding 'celebrations' etc. Also, she mentioned that since I already have an Akershus reservation on Dec 5th that they would just be able to modify that one to the CP package. Now I've had 2 CMs say that is possible and 2 say it isn't. I'm just going to make no assumptions.

The link usually simply appears under the main dining reservations page and is usually listed as Candlelight Processional, but they could alter the name slightly by adding "2018" or "Disney", etc.
Hopefully once someone locates the exact wording on how the Candlelight Processional is listed in the Dining Reservations site, they will post it here.
It might be an inactive link at some point today, or it might not show up until tomorrow morning.

930 Still not up. CM was at least attempting to find some way to enhance my plans by pouring over my current reservations and adding 'celebrations' etc. Also, she mentioned that since I already have an Akershus reservation on Dec 5th that they would just be able to modify that one to the CP package. Now I've had 2 CMs say that is possible and 2 say it isn't. I'm just going to make no assumptions.

They can't modify it; they will cancel it and rebook under the CP package. They're two completely different reservations.

Can't be converted, its 2 separate reservations. Have them book the new one and cancel the old one.

If it's not under "Candlelight Processional" look under "Epcot" or "Holidays" or "2018" or "Disney's"

Hopefully once someone locates the exact wording on how the Candlelight Processional is listed in the Dining Reservations site, they will post it here.
It might be an inactive link at some point today, or it might not show up until tomorrow morning.

Exactly. Only in the past, it has already been sitting there inactive for some time and then suddenly goes live. This year is definitely different.

Booking this a a surprise for my family. We try to do at least one new thing every trip. DD will be 8 so hoping she will be old enough to enjoy this. She loves music of any kind.

Just off the phone with the passholder line. Still not up, and she said "hopefully by this afternoon??? I'm so sorry"

At 9:45 a very nice CM said that he had just received an email saying that enhancements were currently being loaded that would allow booking online this afternoon. He said that online and phone booking would open at the same time. After four calls with four different explanations, I'm just not sure what to think.

Since our AP's are linked to our accounts, it shouldn't be difficult to allow this advanced booking online. Calling from out of the country is expensive. Sad that this little perk of advanced booking has been so frustrating.

At 9:45 a very nice CM said that he had just received an email saying that enhancements were currently being loaded that would allow booking online this afternoon. He said that online and phone booking would open at the same time. After four calls with four different explanations, I'm just not sure what to think.
I think the most helpful thing is to keep an eye on this thread. Eventually someone will be able to book and will post about their experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter