***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Since our AP's are linked to our accounts, it shouldn't be difficult to allow this advanced booking online. Calling from out of the country is expensive. Sad that this little perk of advanced booking has been so frustrating.

We've touched on this already, and although it shouldn't be difficult, it typically does not work for ADRs/Events such as this. They seem to be able to figure it our for booking rooms at AP rate, but these things, not so much. Maybe today will be different, but I'm doubting it.

Me, too. So close!!
I have seen Whoopi and she was a bit too irreverent for me compared to others...but certainly better than Merideth Vierra who was so bland. That being said still booking Whoopi as one friend can only go that weekend. Doing 6 Candlelight in 10 days!!!! So hope reservations for AP load soon!!! Also was told when they go live, anyone can book them

it would be great if they'd let AP early restaurant reservations book online, but if they do, it would be the first time.

If anyone can book them today, that would be interesting since they advertised today for AP holders.

What narrators and restaurants is everyone wanting to book? I am still on fence about the place we want but we are going for Pat Sajak. Thinking about Chefs or Coral Reef or ....

I would wait for tomorrow but I need Christmas Eve. going for lunch at Via Napoli.

the family is excited about Edward James Olmos, at least the adults are, but some of the teens at least know who he is.

What narrators and restaurants is everyone wanting to book? I am still on fence about the place we want but we are going for Pat Sajak. Thinking about Chefs or Coral Reef or ....
It still says TBD for my dates. I’m hoping it’s someone good!

This thread got me to sign up for Disboards finally. :) I've been watching it for weeks. Just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone for keeping on top of it!

Right now I'm between Whoopi or 'TBD' and I'm leaning toward the TBD. I'd truthfully be fine with anyone, but there's something exciting about booking a surprise speaker. Looking to do the Bon Voyage breakfast.. which I imagine will be one of the harder ones to get by a landslide. Can't book until tomorrow regardless (no AP). Fingers crossed!

This thread got me to sign up for Disboards finally. :) I've been watching it for weeks. Just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone for keeping on top of it!

Right now I'm between Whoopi or 'TBD' and I'm leaning toward the TBD. I'd truthfully be fine with anyone, but there's something exciting about booking a surprise speaker. Looking to do the Bon Voyage breakfast.. which I imagine will be one of the harder ones to get by a landslide. Can't book until tomorrow regardless (no AP). Fingers crossed!
I have been on the phone with 3 different CM's this morning, they said the most difficult ARE NPH, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

My TA is taking care of the booking for my parents tomorrow. We already know our date, show slot, restaurant, and meal slot. The evil devil part inside wants to make a grand announcement post that says that I just booked my CP online. And then read all the crazy responses and reactions of fellow DISers. But that would be mean and I won't do that... ;)

DVC is also booking early. We are looking for Ale and Compass as we are staying at beach club villas.

I was told the same thing as a PP.....this afternoon. The CM said they got an email stating that it wouldn't be available until this afternoon. What that means? I'm not sure. Noon? 1pm?

Welcome!

Welcome to the Party!!:welcome:

I have been on the phone with 3 different CM's this morning, they said the most difficult ARE NPH, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Oh yeah for sure -- I just meant restaurant-wise. Bon Voyage is breakfast (so cheaper and sought after for that) on top of being a character meal, and I'm attending during 'free dining' dates as well. I'm looking at December 11 so I'm hoping as long as I'm on top of things and Stitch doesn't eat the website tomorrow, should be okay!

They don't want to give a time, in case it isn't fixed by that time. Watch this space, as soon as someone is able to book it'll be right here

Since no Garden Grill for breakfast we’ve decided on Ale and Compass lunch on Dec 4. I know NPH is popular so hope I can get it. I’ve moved some plans around for this so I hope This works out.

Since no Garden Grill for breakfast we’ve decided on Ale and Compass lunch on Dec 4. I know NPH is popular so hope I can get it. I’ve moved some plans around for this so I hope This works out.
no garden grill breakfast? was considering that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter