• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

SUCCESS FOR DECEMBER 3, CHEFS DE FRANCE

Was able to get a 1:10 lunch for 2 people. Also getting a Tokyo dinner on December 2 (TBD narrator). Though it’s like pulling teeth dealing with the CM and the computer system!!!!

Is this something where you need to pay up front? or is it just CC hold? cant remember?

I was told by a cm this morning that GG breakfast IS included, but as everyone is saying, I'll believe it when I see someone has actually booked it.

:(:(:( I hope she's right!!!! I really wanted GG for breakfast for Christmas Day as I've done in past years!!!

AP Line says wait time more than 30 minutes...will try to hold on that long if battery lasts

refreshed the Disney site and it is not online yet.

if you want Garden Grill it can't hurt to ask.

Also, this CM on the phone sounds like the guy from FOP pre-show. “Lobster entrees aren’t included... uh... dining plan is two credits... uh... cancel 48 hrs ahead... uh...”

They didn’t take any CC info. Confirmed my MDE info via my resort reservation but didn’t need any other numbers (AP or CC)
Correction-finally asked for CC info for reservation hold.

And... now for AP number ... not that it would have been more convenient to do earlier!

I believe the AP line just transfers you to the dining line.

It's not prepaid. CC guarantee but 2 day cancellation, not 1 day.

This stinks" I'm at work and could totally book online but I can't be on the phone. Grrrr.

I was told 25 minute wait time but I’m still holding and over 34 minutes. I was asked for my passholder number earlier

On hold for about 20 minutes each with DVC member services and AP line (one on landline; one on cell). DVC answered first. Her system was very sluggish -- took awhile for it to load. Successfully booked Dec. 5, NPH, for the 8:15 show. Having dinner at Chefs de France. First time seeing NPH -- excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter