***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

SUCCESS!

AP line, 20 minute hold.

Biergarten 5:00 supper for 8:15 show. Sorry, I was so happy to get through I forgot to aske the price.

Thanks to all for the updates!!!

still holding and should have tried DVC too. It's hard enough having one phone to monitor though.

Booked and you can get GG breakfast. Also you need to be 2.5 hours from show time. I wanted 6 pm for 8:15 show and she said latest was 5:45 that would be allowed. And only had 5:40 left as latest so I had to take that at Chefs. Also booked a TBD on the 23rd at GG for breakfast. Will cancel one.
price for 4 adults dinner at Chefs is 323.73 and Coral Reef is 298 something. GG breakfast is 204.48

So annoying that on line isn't an option. Their IT stuff sucks. 15 min on hold so far at the AP number. I believe all the dining calls filter into one number during something like this.

My DVC phone rep was very chatty -- telling me about the various narrators she's seen over the years and sharing how the audition process for cast members to be part of the choir is tougher this year. I felt bad for being on the phone so long. LOL She was super nice, but I was thinking,"People are waiting!"

Got it ! 20 minutes on hold with DVC line, Ale and Compass, December 2, 5:15 dinner, 8:15 show. $68.16 per person, tax included, tip is not.

Booked and you can get GG breakfast. Also you need to be 2.5 hours from show time. I wanted 6 pm for 8:15 show and she said latest was 5:45 that would be allowed. And only had 5:40 left as latest so I had to take that at Chefs. Also booked a TBD on the 23rd at GG for breakfast. Will cancel one.
price for 4 adults dinner at Chefs is 323.73 and Coral Reef is 298 something. GG breakfast is 204.48

I'm on the phone right now and am unable to bookGG for breakfast. I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!

Well, I got our reservation for our desired CCP time, but not our desired restaurant. Booked it for now, but hope to change it.

The CM I am speaking with is unable to book breakfast at either Bon Voyage or GG. I just asked her to go speak to a supervisor. I've waited on hold for 40 minutes and so far, I've got nothing but "please try calling back later."

So you all know.....I am pretty sulky today! LOL!!!! I have to wait until tomorrow and there is nothing on the website yet.

Me tooooo!!!!! But at least we learn a few things from the AP and DVC peeps! lol (even though I'm super jealous of them!!!!!)

On the phone with a nice CM, La Hacienda de San Angel has nothing available apparently. I just haven't eaten there yet but now I'm bummed they can't find anything! She said it looks like Garden Grill DOES have breakfast with the CP package, I'm trying to book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter