***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Success for 12/22 at 6:45, though not for preferred restaurant. We'll see what happens when online opens tomorrow. Waited on hold through AP line for 45 mins.

CM says GG breakfast not avail or not loaded yet. Got AnC bkgst and Biergarten dinner for GS Dec 16, 17

got as far as giving the credit card number and was put back on hold. Via Napoli unavailable for lunch on 12/24 for party of 7 or 8, I'm taking Rose & Crown if it goes through. Trying again tomorrow

Tried Garden Grill and Akershus- no availability for breakfast but GG had lunch.
Ultimately got Via Napoli for lunch at 2:15 with 5:00 show.

ETA: On hold for about 35 minutes and actual call took about 20 minutes. What is wrong with me that I waited that long?! :confused3:rotfl2:

Passholder here, was able to book 12/8 for 2 Adults at Coral Reef for the 5 PM show but literally had NOTHING else available (no breakfasts was hoping for GG and no Tutto for lunch, another one I was hoping for instead of the breakfast).

Hope everyone is having better luck! :)

They didn’t take any CC info. Confirmed my MDE info via my resort reservation but didn’t need any other numbers (AP or CC)
OK that's annoying. I was out on a walk while waiting on hold. Had my AP #. Got entire thing booked until they asked for a cc to hold the package. I didn't have my cc on me. ARGHHHHH!!! They said it was required. I told them I had card on file in mde, didn't matter. By the way, that was after the 2nd time of waiting on hold because the first time I got hung up on. So I'm on hold for the 3rd time today. At least I got my hour walk in on the last two holds and the dishes done on this third one.

Do they charge the cc or just hold? We plan to use dining plan to pay for it, but I haven't upgraded the dining plan yet???

30 min wait so far...for something that has been so easy to book for general public in years past. I don’t even think 2017’s thread was this long. What’s the deal this year?

Passholder - We got Via Napoli for 4 for lunch with a 5PM show. Garden Grill wasn't available for breakfast our day, but had lunch and dinner available. I just don't think it's loaded correctly. Who know. Good luck!

the CC is for a guarantee. sometimes it gets charged $1-2 to see if it is valid and then returned but you're not paying for the package until you're at the restaurant.

Tried Garden Grill and Akershus- no availability for breakfast but GG had lunch.
Ultimately got Via Napoli for lunch at 2:15 with 5:00 show.

ETA: On hold for about 35 minutes and actual call took about 20 minutes. What is wrong with me that I waited that long?! :confused3:rotfl2:
Same here wanted breakfast on 12/17 got lunch on 12/16

Held for 45 minutes. Wanted Via Napoli on 12/17 for lunch but was told it hadn't loaded yet, call back later.

OK that's annoying. I was out on a walk while waiting on hold. Had my AP #. Got entire thing booked until they asked for a cc to hold the package. I didn't have my cc on me. ARGHHHHH!!! They said it was required. I told them I had card on file in mde, didn't matter. By the way, that was after the 2nd time of waiting on hold because the first time I got hung up on. So I'm on hold for the 3rd time today. At least I got my hour walk in on the last two holds and the dishes done on this third one.

Do they charge the cc or just hold? We plan to use dining plan to pay for it, but I haven't upgraded the dining plan yet???

They do not charge your CC. It's simply to hold the reservation.

Booked on AP line. Got NPH, Whoopi, TBD, Blair Underwood and Gary Sinese!

Nothing available for Tappan Edo yet but that was for TBD so took Tutto Italia for now

Good luck everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter