***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

OK that's annoying. I was out on a walk while waiting on hold. Had my AP #. Got entire thing booked until they asked for a cc to hold the package. I didn't have my cc on me. ARGHHHHH!!! They said it was required. I told them I had card on file in mde, didn't matter. By the way, that was after the 2nd time of waiting on hold because the first time I got hung up on. So I'm on hold for the 3rd time today. At least I got my hour walk in on the last two holds and the dishes done on this third one.

Do they charge the cc or just hold? We plan to use dining plan to pay for it, but I haven't upgraded the dining plan yet???
I was driving but managed to get it out at a stop light, 2 day cancellation policy also

Have AP’s that aren’t activated yet that we bought a month ago (live out of state)- can I call the AP line and try to book today?

Booked on AP line. Got NPH, Whoopi, TBD, Blair Underwood and Gary Sinese!

Nothing available for Tappan Edo yet but that was for TBD so took Tutto Italia for now

Good luck everyone
how did you get the online reservation? what keywords did you use?

Well, I got Hacienda for my last day, but the 6:45 show. I have TBD all week so I don't think I'll have issues in a couple weeks finding better options, but I wanted to lock it down just in case!

Well pooh. As soon as I left for some errands, this becomes available. On hold now.

Has anyone had any luck with Trattoria al Forno breakfast? I’m still on hold, 35 min and counting.

Last edited:
Been on hold for 35 minutes now, 3rd time calling because the first two times this morning they were not loaded yet.

Waited 51 minutes total, but finally got what we wanted! 12/03, 8:15 show with NPH, 4:50 dinner at Chefs. Hang in there, people on hold!

finally... 58 minutes on hold....

Ale and Compass breakfast 8:00 AM for 6 adults - 5:00 PM show...Nov 27, no idea who narrator is, but I know it will be great!

Good luck everyone!!

49 minutes on hold...got through. Was able to get 1pm lunch at Chefs DeFrance on 12/6....NPH show at 5pm....$70.00 per person. Whew...what a long morning.

DVC- was on hold for about 25 minutes. Not able to get any lunch reservations with a late show time so took an early dinner at Chefs de France with a late show time for NPH on the 5th. Will just wait until it is available online and play around with it on my own as it seemed there were a lot of things not loaded. I was put on hold twice by the CM as he tried searching for various reservations.

I got through the DVC line in 25 mins. No Garden Grill breakfast for December 29th. :( I booked Biergarten lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter