***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

56 min on the AP line. Wish I had known about the DVC line. Dec 2 and 6...less than 5 months away :scared::santa:

Was able to book Rose & Crown lunch at 2, but have to take 5 PM show.

Will try switching it over tomorrow.

Got through after about 50 minutes.

Was looking for lunch at Via Napoli on December 5, but nothing available. Was able to get lunch at VN for December 4 at 1:40 and the early CP, which is what we wanted.

56 min on the AP line. Wish I had known about the DVC line. Dec 2 and 6...less than 5 months away :scared::santa:

I called the DVC line and it also said over 30 minutes. I just stayed with the AP one because I didn’t want to monitor two phones.

DVC line took 40 minutes and for Dec 2 and Dec 5 the only option for us, party of 6, was Chefs De France at 4:40, 8:15 show for $80.93 per person! Well...actually the Biergarten was available for lunch on the 2nd, but that would be a total waste of money since none of the family would eat any of it.

I'm hoping they just don't have everything fully loaded today and spots will open up tomorrow. I can’t believe everything is gonna be sold out today before opening to general public.

Last edited:

I used the DVC line this morning. I was on hold for over 30 minutes. The total call was 42 minutes. I got a 4:40 dinner reservation for Chef de France and a 8:15 show on Dec. 24. I forgot to ask how much it was for dinner, and I am not calling back! Does anyone know what Chef de France dinner costs?

Finally got through and got mostly what I wanted. Biergarten at 5:45pm on Dec 17 for 8:15 CP. I wanted to eat a bit earlier and when I called previously (ack didn't have my cc with me) they had 5pm available, but not now.

Will there be an option to modify the reservation tomorrow once it's opened up to everyone? I can try for a different time then. If not, we will roll with it! Glad it's booked. We are military and we love Gary Sinise!

I used the DVC line this morning. I was on hold for over 30 minutes. The total call was 42 minutes. I got a 4:40 dinner reservation for Chef de France and a 8:15 show on Dec. 24. I forgot to ask how much it was for dinner, and I am not calling back! Does anyone know what Chef de France dinner costs?
Someone said around $80 I believe

I was on hold for about 20 min on the DVC line. I got Chefs de France Dec.3 4:50 pm dinner with the 8:15 show Neil Patric Harris. I'm so excited. Good luck everyone else.

Got through on DVC line in 25 minutes, the exact time they told me I would be on hold. Got a 1:40p reservation at Teppen Edo for the 5:00 show on 11/28. Not able to get the 6:45 show which was our first choice.

Why are so many saying they could not get Garden Grill for breakfast? I thought we knew that was not going to be included? Just wishful thinking or did I miss an announcement that Garden Grill breakfast will be included.

Finally got through and got mostly what I wanted. Biergarten at 5:45pm on Dec 17 for 8:15 CP. I wanted to eat a bit earlier and when I called previously (ack didn't have my cc with me) they had 5pm available, but not now.

Will there be an option to modify the reservation tomorrow once it's opened up to everyone? I can try for a different time then. If not, we will roll with it! Glad it's booked. We are military and we love Gary Sinise!
Love Gary Sinise, we have him too

Was 323.72 for my 4 adults for dinner

Why are so many saying they could not get Garden Grill for breakfast? I thought we knew that was not going to be included? Just wishful thinking or did I miss an announcement that Garden Grill breakfast will be included.
I got it. Dec 23 at 10:20 for 5 pm show. She had to play around with times and show times to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter