***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

That's dinner price at Biergarten.

There are some dishes at dinner that are not put out at lunch.

The website link that lists the restaurants also lists the prices. And at least what is listed is a standard price for all restaurants depending on meal. All breakfast the same. All lunch the same. All dinner the same. Obvious difference between adult and child still.

Several sites list the same info. Here's one: https://www.google.com/amp/www.wdwm...onal-narrators-and-dining-package-details.htm
They left out a VERY important Word or words .......and up Other sites show this price, but it says these prices and up. Others have posted their package is $80 each today. I did not even ask....I guess I will find out eventually.

Last edited:
lunch at Rose and Crown better not have been $80pp. I'd cancel that so fast it would mess up the computer again

lunch at Rose and Crown better not have been $80pp. I'd cancel that so fast it would mess up the computer again
Booked CP lunch at Rose and Crown--about $64 w/ tax. (Going to see what else is out there tomorrow when we can book online.)

Last edited:
Just clarifying - was the Akershus breakfast you mentioned available as CP Dining Package? Thanks. (Sorry if I missed it somewhere)

Finally got through. But so disappointed. She told me Trattoria breakfast wasn’t being offered at all. Nothing available for garden grill breakfast on 3 different dates. All she had for breakfast was Akershus and Ale and Compass. Hopefully more options will open up tomorrow. QUOTE]

They left out a VERY important Word or words .......and up Other sites show this price, but it says these prices and up. Others have posted their package is $80 each today. I did not even ask....I guess I will find out eventually.

The linked item says prices "start at" the listed prices, which pretty clearly says that prices at some restaurants may, and probably will, be higher.

Our Via Napoli lunch is $57.51 per person, including tax. So, the base price is probably $54 with 6.5% tax.

Last edited:
What's Disney Dining number in case they don't open them onliine in the morning? I never call, but I guess I will have to sacrifice my sanity if online booking isn't available.

I don't know if you have been answered yet.
The Holiday D-Lights Tour is on the WDW site, so it looks like they will do it again this year.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/holiday-d-lights/
Did you know it is $297.14 per person? It does cover several activities in the 6 hours. It starts at 3:45PM, and will conclude after Illuminations.
Your group will be eating together as a group at a big table at Whispering Canyon Cafe, so you don't have to (or get to) pick a restaurant. It is not available every night, just offered on "select dates" in Nov & Dec. It would probably be good to go ahead and call and find out what you need to know so you can plan around it, though they may not have firmed up the dates yet they will offer it this year. It is expensive, but also covers a lot of "HOliday Delights", haha.

I did this the last year of the Osborn lights. Definitely worth doing, got to see CP also.

So I did consider this one. But it seemed that the CP viewing location was really not good - back rows off to the side. While seeing the backstage holiday areas would be very cool, it just seems like so much money for a view that isn't worth it, plus would involve switching up my schedule considerably (as well as my friend because we are doing some dinners together).

Finally got through. But so disappointed. She told me Trattoria breakfast wasn’t being offered at all. Nothing available for garden grill breakfast on 3 different dates. All she had for breakfast was Akershus and Ale and Compass. Hopefully more options will open up tomorrow. :sad1:

She did ask for my AP number, which I couldn’t find anywhere on MDE. She finally allowed me to book without bc I could tell her exactly what pass I had and when it expires. Do y’all know where to find this number other than your card (which I don’t have with me at work)?
It is under my tickets and reservations.

I did this the last year of the Osborn lights. Definitely worth doing, got to see CP also.
Oh, sad face.....sniff sniff......why did Osborn lights have to go? I loved it so!

I tried that. Unfortunately, mine only has my name, pass type, and expiration date.
Mine too......I had to find my original email. Then I did a screen shot of it so I would have it on my phone.

I also was just quoted the $58.50 price for lunch CP at Biergarten. That includes tax.
The buffets/AYCE are close in price for lunch versus dinner. Well...last year Akershus and Garden Grill were same for lunch and dinner so maybe they did that with Biergarten this year. Biergarten was just $7 difference last year.

The website link that lists the restaurants also lists the prices. And at least what is listed is a standard price for all restaurants depending on meal. All breakfast the same. All lunch the same. All dinner the same. Obvious difference between adult and child still.

Several sites list the same info. Here's one: https://www.google.com/amp/www.wdwm...onal-narrators-and-dining-package-details.htm
The dinners are not all the same price. It’s says it starts at $ 55. I’m not sure aBout lunch and breakfast but I know for sure that dinners are priced differently. Use to be listed in tiers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter