***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Search for dining by date and time like you would book a normal ADR. Candlelight options came up there and I was able to book. I am not AP or DVC. I was just searching times to see what options *might* be and the CP packages popped up. I was super surprised. I clicked on one thinking I’d get an error but it worked!!

Thank you! Of course, trying to book it for my parents, but I can't because my own ADR is blocking it, even though they aren't part of my ADR. ....and my TA is probably sleeping right now, she's gonna have to do it in the morning. Ugh.

So on the website dining search it’s under “Candlelight Dining Packages” (immediately after Bongos) and the restaurants are under that.
Oh, so you booked under the Candlelight Processional link, then? It had sounded like you booked it under the regular restaurant links and up popped the CP as an option. I'm having no luck with either method. Still getting error messages :(

Not seeing a way to book. It just takes you to info page. If you book under the restaurant it's just a regular ADR.

Oh, so you booked under the Candlelight Processional link, then? It had sounded like you booked it under the regular restaurant links and up popped the CP as an option. I'm having no luck with either method. Still getting error messages :(
Go to the dining page. It opens all restaurants. Do Not choose a restaurant. Choose a date and time first. Then the available restaurants will load, and you will see the CP options mixed in with all the other restaurants for that date and time, but they will say, Candlelight,

Yay!! Just booked biergarten 5:15pm for 8:15pm showing. The list of restaurants under candlelight Processional package did not pop up until I canceled my regular biergarten 5:55pm reservation.
Hope that helps.

Now I can’t decide which restaurant to pick - Via Napoli, Chefs de France, Coral Reef, or Rose and Crown!

Also, would you pick Thanksgiving night with Chita Rivera or pick Nov. 24 with the narrator TBD?

No, in the regular dining search “Candlelight Dining Package” comes up as if it were a restaurant. It’s right below Bongos in the list. I’m using the website.

Go to the dining page. It opens all restaurants. Do Not choose a restaurant. Choose a date and time first. Then the available restaurants will load, and you will see the CP options mixed in with all the other restaurants for that date and time, but they will say, Candlelight,
Where does it say Candlelight?

Search for dining by date and time like you would book a normal ADR. Candlelight options came up there and I was able to book. I am not AP or DVC. I was just searching times to see what options *might* be and the CP packages popped up. I was super surprised. I clicked on one thinking I’d get an error but it worked!!
They opened early, lol. That is awesome! It feels so good to put this part of the planning aside for awhile, LOL. :cool1: I hope everyone gets what they want, or a close second choice.

They opened early, lol. That is awesome! It feels so good to put this part of the planning aside for awhile, LOL. :cool1: I hope everyone gets what they want, or a close second choice.

It was such a pleasant surprise. And I’m so happy I don’t have to get up super early to book at 6am!!

:thanks: So happy they went live early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter