• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

I also could only get the 440 p.m. dinner on November 27th...but I am happy with that...now to find out narrator for that date!!!

I had only thought about flying in that day and wanting to get a bit later time, like around 5:30, but with NPH I think I'll be happy with the extra time to stand in line! ;)

Nine Dragons is pretty good! I considered it but I don't know if my group will go for Chinese food on Christmas Eve. I couldn't get the first choice though, so who knows if they might agree to it down the line.

I'm thinking we have time to decide. We have Chefs de France which is my choice, but I'll see what the hubs thinks. It would save us money, but I'm not too concerned about that. More about enjoying the meal and time together...and a good seat for NPH! ;)

Yay!! Just booked biergarten 5:15pm for 8:15pm showing. The list of restaurants under candlelight Processional package did not pop up until I canceled my regular biergarten 5:55pm reservation.
Hope that helps.
What day? We are going on the 4th of December. We have the exact same time and showing.

We will be attending CP on 12/3 at 5pm with a dining package. This is our first time to see it, and NPH is narrating. I would like to possibly get a seat under cover. When would you suggest we line up for the show?

For anyone looking for a Garden grill CP breakfast on December 2, I see one right now for at least 5 people at 8:00.:) EDIT: Gone now looks like it went quick.

If it weren't for the DIS giving us hints and work arounds none of us would have gotten anything booked. What's up with this? Why is it so difficult for Disney IT to make a functioning reservation system? It's so frustrating.

We will be attending CP on 12/3 at 5pm with a dining package. This is our first time to see it, and NPH is narrating. I would like to possibly get a seat under cover. When would you suggest we line up for the show?

There are only 3 or 4 rows under cover and you're seeing THE MOST popular narrator. I would be and stay in the area of the line around 3:00 to see when it starts to build.

I didn’t realize garden grill was such a hard reservation to come by. I tried at 180+4 with no luck and assumed that was just because they were holding reservations back. Now Im thinking I should’ve planned it later in my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter