OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

I'm with you on both counts! But mostly I just wanted to pop in and thank you for managing this thread. I'm taking my family to Disneyland in December for our first Christmas season visit, and though that's many months away, I love to plan ahead. This thread has been so informative and just plain fun to follow. I'm glad you had a great trip.
You are very welcome! You will love Christmas in the parks. Happy planning.

Question: I saw mentions in this thread of EMH taking place at both parks on the same day. On what date did that start happening, and how long did it last? Is that something that only happens during Christmas week?

Question: I saw mentions in this thread of EMH taking place at both parks on the same day. On what date did that start happening, and how long did it last? Is that something that only happens during Christmas week?
I believe it started right around Christmas Day through the week after Christmas. From my understanding year only during this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter