OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

full
285245-208850343a585a807e20ebf037184a0b.jpg

Last edited:

We will be there later this week!!! The weather keeps changing so it looks like I'll
be packing for close to 80 some days and 60's and rain other days.

We are supposed to leave Friday and I have a house full of sick people. Pretty sure the strep has cleared out after several days of antibiotics but now we seem to be battling a secondary viral infection. PULEASE let this clear out before Friday!!!! Has anyone ever had to cancel a Disney trip due to illness?

We will be there later this week!!! The weather keeps changing so it looks like I'll
be packing for close to 80 some days and 60's and rain other days.
I know! It is crazy to know what to pack. Cold sometimes (to us Houstonians) and shorts weather other times. Nothing for it but to pack both long pants, hoodies, and shorts. But, I hate the extra luggage.

Going back to work tomorrow after two weeks off with pneumonia. Work four days and then leave Friday morning. Stll thinking about canceling the Burbank part of the trip to just do a relaxing trip to recover from the pneumonia.

Going back to work tomorrow after two weeks off with pneumonia. Work four days and then leave Friday morning. Stll thinking about canceling the Burbank part of the trip to just do a relaxing trip to recover from the pneumonia.
I can't blame you for that at all! I guess we always have the option of cutting the trip short rather than canceling completely but we have already bought our 5 day tickets...

Arrived and checked in! Trying to get kids to sleep first park day tomorrow! Wandered DT Disney a bit today but the kids were tired from early wake up and were hungry.
Find anything that worked to get them asleep? We have long park days on Friday and Saturday and they don't even know about the trip. I pick them up on Thursday from school and we head to the airport. We're staying at the DLH and I am hoping that we can wear them out in the pool that night but we shall see. I want them to be ready by the time we are normally just getting up for school so we shall see....probably not going to get exactly what I am wanting.

Find anything that worked to get them asleep? We have long park days on Friday and Saturday and they don't even know about the trip. I pick them up on Thursday from school and we head to the airport. We're staying at the DLH and I am hoping that we can wear them out in the pool that night but we shall see. I want them to be ready by the time we are normally just getting up for school so we shall see....probably not going to get exactly what I am wanting.

They crashed pretty quick. My 16 month old was out in 10 mins, the almost 3 year old was out by 9? (10 our time) 9 year old was out by 9 too... We were up at 6 so long day!

Then the fireworks went at 9:30 lol DH and I were like *** lol so freaking loud! We are at HoJo and everyone was gathered outside our door it seemed lol so loud! Somehow they all slept! Even my mom in the next room!

Makes sense to me, being sick like that takes a lot out of you!

I hope you are feeling better. Hope the sun shines everyday you are there. No rain for you!

I wish I lived that close ;)

Ours is only a 5 hour flight but we fly in Dec. 2nd with the 3rd being our first park day. See you there!

See you there, have a wonderful time!

These are lovely Susie!

We are supposed to leave Friday and I have a house full of sick people. Pretty sure the strep has cleared out after several days of antibiotics but now we seem to be battling a secondary viral infection. PULEASE let this clear out before Friday!!!! Has anyone ever had to cancel a Disney trip due to illness?

Oh no, I really hope you get to go. Please get better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter