Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

Just catching up to you guys on DVR. I think Noah's freestyle just won him the trophy. Perfect score, emotional heart string tugger of a dance plus enormous fan vote= mirror ball.

I thought Riker dance was boring

Yeah.. it was.. and with weird music, it was tough to tell if they were on the beat or not. It ended up looking messy as well. I do like the idea of the freestyle showing different types of dance that they've learned over the course of the competition, but it needs to be showcased better than that.

I liked Riker's dance! Yes, it was a little weird but he's a little weird. It was traditional ballroom twisted in a 20-something young way. I think the voters who would vote for him would not be put off by it. My only problem is that Allison took a little too much of the limelight.

I love the way she choreographs the dances for Noah. While some pro's have had difficult stars I don't think anyone has had to think so much out of the box. They said one week that most of the holds are with the arm he doesn't have. They should win just for the choreography.

Any lift he does is amazing. It takes a lot of trust for both parties to succeed. I would think with Noah. Of requires even more trust.

She did an excellent job with him this season.

Val had the right idea... if you are not a flashy number choreographer, then don't do flashy numbers... his dance was great and it was ALL focused on her.

I liked Riker's dance! Yes, it was a little weird but he's a little weird. It was traditional ballroom twisted in a 20-something young way. I think the voters who would vote for him would not be put off by it. My only problem is that Allison took a little too much of the limelight.
I agree that Allison stole a bit too much of the spotlight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter