Official December 2008 Wedding thread

ooh! a binder!! you're so smart...going to find one in the closet now! lol (ive been throwing it all inbetween pages of my wedding planner! ha!)

I love my binders -- I am a very organized person and need to have everything in one place -- I even have sheet protectors.. the only problem is all the DFTW stuff is coming in (cake prices, save the dates etc.) and the binders are filled might need to run and get another one.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I unfortunately have both... They are both so thick with ideas and things to remember... I'm not even having a large wedding. I think I need help... :lmao: Just an FYI... the Bridal Bargain wedding planner is amazing! Not only does it have great things we as brides should be asking... it's the most organized and fun to fill in that I've ever seen and I sat in Barnes and Noble for a hour
analyzing! :rolleyes:

I too was at Barnes and Nobles for hours trying to find the right one -- I decided on the "Easy Wedding Planner Keepsake and Organizer" not only does it have all the questions to ask and fill in pages, but it also have pockets and things to put in each section.. I love it.. Then I have the a basic black 2 inch 3 ring binder..

I am going to be getting married on Dec 1 and I wanted to know if anyone knows what the weather is going to be like that time of the year. I want to get a jacket to wear over my strapless dress but I don't know how heavy it needs to be. By the way we will be having a dessert party so we will be out side. Any help will be wonderful. :flower3:

We live in Tampa, and the weather in Tampa (which is about 1 hour and half from Disney) in December is usually dry -- and highs of 70's to 60's and lows in the 40's to 50's -- it is not unusally cold till later in Dec and Jan and that is only usually at night..

So I would say if you are getting married in doors then you might want something light if you are the kind of person who is always cold (like me) and for the dessert party which will be outside and at night == you are totally going to want something..

I hope this helps and good luck planning -- Disney at Christmas time is wonderful!!!

:banana: :banana:

I am going to be getting married on Dec 1 and I wanted to know if anyone knows what the weather is going to be like that time of the year. I want to get a jacket to wear over my strapless dress but I don't know how heavy it needs to be. By the way we will be having a dessert party so we will be out side. Any help will be wonderful. :flower3:

I'm getting married December 1st too!!!!!! When and where is your wedding? How exciting!!!!! :cool1:

getting with one of my BM's tomorrow for a movie (made of honor) and a trip to a craft store to look at flowers for the wedding...I think a stop off at B&N will be in order!!! :yay:

Be careful you can stay for hours on their wedding area! it's addicting... as I said... I have a serious problem/addiction! :rotfl2:

Be careful you can stay for hours on their wedding area! it's addicting... as I said... I have a serious problem/addiction! :rotfl2:

lol...I KNOW! When I picked out my planner ('Easy Wedding Planner: Organizer & Keepsake') I spent like 2-3 hours sitting on the floor right infront of the section with all the different books/planners spread out. I'm sure I aggravated someone...but OH WELL! LoL :lmao:

Hi :)
I live in FL, so maybe i can be of some help. December weather here is crazy. One day it may be 40 outside and the next its 75. We have had weather in the 80's for Christmas day the last two years, yet two weeks before it was down in the 20's at night. Unfortunately, there is no answer for Florida in December. The best bet is to be prepared for either. In the afternoon the sun is usually a big help with heat. At night though its generally chilly, low 40's to mid 50's. So DEFINATELY bring a jacket/coat for a DP. :) HTH!!

Edit: I forgot to add, we're getting married @ SBP the 3rd week of December, so it will be outdoors, but I'm not going to wear anything over my dress and its strapless.

Wow I did not realize it got that cold I guess I will have to bring a jacket or two seeing as I am a very cold person. Thanks .:thanks:

I'm getting married December 1st too!!!!!! When and where is your wedding? How exciting!!!!! :cool1:

How cool is that we are getting married at the WP then off to the GF. It is wonderful to have a wedding twin. :cool1:

How cool is that we are getting married at the WP then off to the GF. It is wonderful to have a wedding twin. :cool1:

Sounds awesome... wishes or escape? We have a December bride meet thread you should join. We're trying to find a couple of times where a few of us can meet up and go for drinks or something! Search for it and find us, we''d love for you to join!

Sounds awesome... wishes or escape? We have a December bride meet thread you should join. We're trying to find a couple of times where a few of us can meet up and go for drinks or something! Search for it and find us, we''d love for you to join!

I am a Wishes bride we are having about 60 people come. That sounds like fun I will have to find that thread. I love any excuse to have a drink. :lmao:

I am a Wishes bride we are having about 60 people come. That sounds like fun I will have to find that thread. I love any excuse to have a drink. :lmao:

sounds like my kinda gal... yours too, Dawrobin (another december bride)? :lmao: Let me try to find the link and I'll PM it to you!

I am new to the boards. So bear with me. I am getting married Dec 8, 2008 at SeaBreeze Point at 12. I have booked Randy Chapman. Congrats to all! I am ready for Disney!! :lovestruc

I am new to the boards. So bear with me. I am getting married Dec 8, 2008 at SeaBreeze Point at 12. I have booked Randy Chapman. Congrats to all! I am ready for Disney!! :lovestruc

Im getting married a few days after you! Same time, same place, same photographer!! lol

ok... im not getting married til Dec. 20, 2010... but just seeing a Dec. 2008 thread is exciting considering when i first joined i used to see Dec. 2007 threads haha... Im so excited for all of you and i personally think Dec will b the best month for a disney wedding... think of all the decorating that is done for you, and for free to boot haah.... besides... everybdy is just happier at Christmas time! so congratulations!

p.s. im also getting married at DL... another slight difference between me and all y'all...

I am excited about Randy too - Our date is 12/06/08 we are having a WP
/GF Wedding (Man just from reading this thread, Randy must be one busy man.......) :banana: :banana:

I have a question. Since some of you are using outside photographers, which park are you going to do your honeymoon pictures at? They told me I could pick from a park or a hotel, but I have never been at the holidays, so I wondered which one looks the best. :dance3: Thanks!

We are doing Epcot. It is our fav park, especially the world showcase so we are excited to be back there at 9am before it opens :)

We are doing our Wedding Shot at Magic Kingdom -- but since it is not avaliable during the time we are there (filming the Christmas Day parade) we are going back in January to do our photoshoot -- YAY get to wear dress twice..

:cool1: :cool1:

We are doing our Wedding Shot at Magic Kingdom -- but since it is not avaliable during the time we are there (filming the Christmas Day parade) we are going back in January to do our photoshoot -- YAY get to wear dress twice..

:cool1: :cool1:

We had the same problem! We opted not to do it, but I can't wait to see your pics!

We had the same problem! We opted not to do it, but I can't wait to see your pics!

That is the nice thing about living so close to Orlando --- we thought about not doing it too -- but I figured that is one of the biggest perks, so my bday is in January, so we are combining Disney and Wedding shot in that Weekend...

I will post lots of pictures when we get them.. YAYAY

Also have to post 3 more months.. WHOOO HOOOO :banana:

** Got rings yesterday and sent off for marriage license application through mail... ***

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter