Official December 2008

Hiya all!
6 of us will be at MVMCP on the 2nd...hopefully. I just talked to my TA who says they are having 'pricing' issues and she had to check back....?? weird right? :santa:

PS....what's LTT??

Waited 30 minutes but booked for Dec 7th

Tried to book the WL Sleigh Ride, however it is not in there system as of yet. The CMtold me to call back frequently cause they are not sure of when it will be posted. Anyone have any more info on the WL Sleigh Ride?

I have a choice to go to MVMCP on Tuesday December 16th or Thursday December 18th. Would there be any difference between these two days? Would one be better than the other?

Thanks for your help!

Someone said tha tthe parties closer to Christmas were more crowded, but I don't know for sure. Out of those 2 days, I would go for Dec 16. I was going for Dec 18 until someone said that, so I changed and got tickets for Dec 14, since it is a Sunday and the locals would be getting ready for school/work that evening. Hopefully it works out in my favor.

Suzanne

I have a choice to go to MVMCP on Tuesday December 16th or Thursday December 18th. Would there be any difference between these two days? Would one be better than the other?

Thanks for your help![/QUOTE

There is a difference in the ticket prices for the 16th and the 18th----

MVMCP dates are: November 10,11,14,16,20,21,30
December 2,4,5,7,9,11,12,14,16,18,19

PREMIUM DATES ARE: Nov. 11,14,21
Dec. 4,5,11,12,14,18,19

PREMIUM DATE PRICES: $55.94 Ages 10 & up
$49.95 Ages 3-9

PRICES FOR ALL OTHER DATES: $48.95 Ages 10 & up
$42.95 Ages 3-9

Prices do not include tax !!

Hope that helps!!

Add us to the Disney 2008 list!!!
Dec 14th at the POP!!!

MVMCP on Dec. 16th!!! All 8 of us!!!
Christmas at Disney World, WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
:dance3: :santa: :dance3: :santa: :dance3: :santa:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party lists

If anyone wants to keep a list of who's going to which party, we can post it here.

Bought our MVMCP tix for Dec 9 today!! :dance3:

The DW and I had a thought: :idea:

If we (or even if we don't) manage to get MVMCP lists posted - how about each group of December-Dissies (Dizzies? ....whatever ... :crazy: ) meet on Main Street in front of the castle at precisely 6:48 pm (-ish ...) for a "group" picture??

I can just see the expression on the Photopass guys/gals now!! :scared1: :lmao:

Thanks for your help![/QUOTE

There is a difference in the ticket prices for the 16th and the 18th----

MVMCP dates are: November 10,11,14,16,20,21,30
December 2,4,5,7,9,11,12,14,16,18,19

PREMIUM DATES ARE: Nov. 11,14,21
Dec. 4,5,11,12,14,18,19

PREMIUM DATE PRICES: $55.94 Ages 10 & up
$49.95 Ages 3-9

PRICES FOR ALL OTHER DATES: $48.95 Ages 10 & up
$42.95 Ages 3-9

Prices do not include tax !!

Hope that helps!!

Thanks, that does. I've read other posts about the Premium price and I'm thinking Premium means just more people go that day?

I'm thinking I'm going to get December 16th tickets.

Thanks so much for everyone's help!:wave2:

Well my family of 5 will be down for the first time, well it will be a first for our lil ones, 12/20-12/27!!! We are staying at the Pop. I am so excited. I think I have planned this trip out already. Already looking at next year LOL

Add us to the December 2008 list. We are staying at WL Dec 7th-13th for our first Disney trip:cheer2: MVMC on Dec 9th:santa: My first post:goodvibes :woohoo:

WDW Dec 5th -12th staying at OKW and going to MVMCP on Dec 11th.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

We are planning on attending MVMCP on Dec. 9th - my DD 7th birthday!!! :cool1:

Only 214 more days - I'm a little obsessed! :lmao:

We are going to the MVMCP on Dec 9th. I guess I need to get our tickets. I still need to get my husband's tickets reseved for the Richard Petty Driving Experience. I just haven't decided if I want to wait and let him do it on the last day or do it on a day that he can have a stand-by day for weather.

The FedEx guy was just here delivering my MVMCP tickets :cool1: I can't believe they came that quickly....especially cross border!!

Ev

Ok as I was looking at the stuff I planned out a few months ago I realized that I was thinking of being at MK and doing LTT for dinner on 12/9. That is not going to work since MVMCP is that day. We haven't decided if we are going to that or not yet. I originally did 7 day park hoppers for our entire 7 day stay but I am thinking that might be a bit much. Maybe we could just get rid of a day or two of parkhoppers and go to the party on the 7th.

I haven't set anything in stone except for the resort and the dates. This is our first trip and I feel completely lost with all of this.

Ok as I was looking at the stuff I planned out a few months ago I realized that I was thinking of being at MK and doing LTT for dinner on 12/9. That is not going to work since MVMCP is that day. We haven't decided if we are going to that or not yet. I originally did 7 day park hoppers for our entire 7 day stay but I am thinking that might be a bit much. Maybe we could just get rid of a day or two of parkhoppers and go to the party on the 7th.

I haven't set anything in stone except for the resort and the dates. This is our first trip and I feel completely lost with all of this.

What do you have planned so far?

There's a lot of brain power (more or less - isn't there? :rotfl: ) here abouts (is that one word or two words - or even English??) - so maybe we can give you a hand (or thirty ... :rotfl2: ) ...

You could also take a look at some of the PTRs from the folks going in December (me!! me!! :yay: ) to get some ideas ...

And really - I need to go do the :laundy: cuz we're going away this weekend and the DD has identified precisely what she wants to wear, soooo ... Later ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter