• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dis Boards Orlando Bloom Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess we're the only three people who like Orlando Bloom now. Oh well, thats enough!!!:teeth: :teeth:

DD has an Orlando poster in her room, she'd probably like to join.:D

[color=3300ff]I'm a huge Orli fan so I have to join. If y'all haven't figured out what pic you want to use I have some that are pretty tasty.[/color]

LOL!! So as of right now we have 3 official members!!! (not including Sam and myself)

Rajah
julie_yet
grinningghost's daughter

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

aim_34.jpg
Ithink we should use this since it's small but go to here and lok at the AIM icon area

...for one, vote for julie_yet's TASTY PIX!!!!

(sorry ladies, but Hugh Jackman is MY man!!!!)

I think I like this one too though...
potc1.gif
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

How about members go to the site and pick their own thingy?? Just a suggestion:D

eh maybe we should hold a vote

SAM LOVES BRETT!!!!!!!!!

sorry I had to add it lol

hey roxie....i'll b a member i love orli!!! finally i ahve found people who thin he's really hot!!!! i thought he was ht since i first saw him!! my friends think i'm strange 4 luvin him!!!! gawd he's hot...*dreamy sigh* i'm still workin on gettin his pic in my siggie...it'll happen eventually!

this is a great thread....a million pics of orli and one of hugh jackman, 2 hotties all in one thread i ont think i can stand it!

you're both added to the front just add our lil thang and it will all be loverly! I saw it for the 3rd time tonight! I love Orli

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter