• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

hello everyone! I'm onboard with this particular cruise. I'm looking forward to this so much together with meeting finally some of the Disboarders for years on end now. I'm interested in meetups for mixers and coffee chit-chats as basically, I will be going by myself. I love meeting people and getting to know them.

I'd love a mixology class. Also a Whisky tasting.

Ugh! It has been so LONG since I last cruised DCL I didn''t realize you could prebook the tastings. Mad at myself. I'd love to do a gin tasting. I'm just back from a Viking Ocean cruise on the Meditterean and had one. I didn't realize how different gins taste.

Mary Jo, If you get enough people I think DCL would be happy to arrange one. Count me in.

So we are disunplugged Patreon members, does anyone know how they know if people are members so we can do the Patreon events? This is all new to us.

Last edited:
Got an email from DCL yesterday informing us that as of March 11th mask wearing is not longer required on board, inside or outside. There are a few exceptions such as the Walt Disney Theater.

I wish that I was medically able to go on the podcast cruise. My parents and I plan to start cruising again as soon as I am able to.

On another note, I did not know that you are a HAM. I had a Technician class for 20 years. I began in 1994. KD4WIL. 73s Jeff

I wish that I was medically able to go on the podcast cruise. My parents and I plan to start cruising again as soon as I am able to.

On another note, I did not know that you are a HAM. I had a Technician class for 20 years. I began in 1994. KD4WIL. 73s Jeff
We will miss you Skip. I never knew you were a ham either. I've been licensed since the late 70's. Current call is NS1X although I'm not really active in the hobby these days.

We will miss you and your parents!

Yes yes yes, it finally definitive that we are going to be on this cruise.

Today we received the Pet Permit for Niels so now we are cleared to get on the ahip with Niels.

We are totally over the moon happy and i’m already looking for a life vest for Niels!!

Thanks for the update John. Looks like we’ll need to cancel 1 or 2 onboard activities. 🙁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter