**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

So if for some reason times or days change for any the events for whatever reason while on the ship how will we be informed? Do we look here, will we get an email, will John come to each of our rooms, etc?
I thought of that too....what happens if the concert is switched to another day or time frame. How will we be notified? I DON'T plan on buying wifi. I want a true getaway vacation.

Sounds good! If you're on facebook, you can find me under my name, Dana DeFarcy, and you can send me a message that way.
There's quite of few Dana Daracy, could you describe your picture profile?

So if for some reason times or days change for any of the events for whatever reason, while on the ship, how will we be informed? Do we look here, will we get an email, will John come to each of our rooms, etc?
I was wondering the same thing. Not sure I'll be getting texts or emails on board.

So if for some reason times or days change for any of the events for whatever reason, while on the ship, how will we be informed? Do we look here, will we get an email, will John come to each of our rooms, etc?
The DIS know's what stateroom each of us is in. They can contact us that way if need be.

Man that could be a lot of work if over 400 people are going.
400 people would be ~125 staterooms? The DIS organizers will have probably 10 folks on board. So ~12 calls each?

Odd post, but in the category of "things I learned on PCC 7.0"

There is a gin called 47 Monkeys. Never knew that. But apparently many in my travel family knew it. By Thursday night the bar at Meridian was sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter