** Official DLR December 2020 Check-In **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added the following news announcements to the first post, so everyone can easily find the information:

News Update 11/9/2020:
VGC to Reopen on Dec. 6th

News Update 11/5/2020:
Buena Vista Street Opens Nov. 19, Extending Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort

News Update 10/27/2020:
Taste of Merry Farm @ Knott's Berry Farm

Alas, I've come to terms with cancelling my trip this year, but the thread will still be here for everyone to share good news and holiday plans. I'll try to check in every week or so to update the News on the first page for those still planning to travel.

Thankfully there is more to see at DLR now to bring some Disney holiday cheer! Hopefully they continue to provide more offerings as the holidays get closer!

I've added the following news announcements to the first post, so everyone can easily find the information:

News Update 11/9/2020:
VGC to Reopen on Dec. 6th

News Update 11/5/2020:
Buena Vista Street Opens Nov. 19, Extending Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort

News Update 10/27/2020:
Taste of Merry Farm @ Knott's Berry Farm

Alas, I've come to terms with cancelling my trip this year, but the thread will still be here for everyone to share good news and holiday plans. I'll try to check in every week or so to update the News on the first page for those still planning to travel.

Thankfully there is more to see at DLR now to bring some Disney holiday cheer! Hopefully they continue to provide more offerings as the holidays get closer!
Thank you so much for sticking with this thread! Your commitment and diligence are greatly appreciated. I am sorry about your trip (sigh...), but glad that you are safe. Hope that things are going well with you!

Thank you so much for sticking with this thread! Your commitment and diligence are greatly appreciated. I am sorry about your trip (sigh...), but glad that you are safe. Hope that things are going well with you!
I'm doing well and my family is healthy...that is the most important thing. I'm happy to continue with this thread, and I'm especially happy that there's been some good news for those who plan to stay at VGC. It's uplifting to see people have the option to go on their trips this year.

Thank you @theluckyrabbit for keeping the DLR boards alive with your news posts! It's always nice to come here and see all your contributions .:goodvibes I hope all is going well with you, as well!

WOW!!!! :eek: I have not been on this board for along time BUT since DVC section is FINALLY opening Dec. 6th ! :thumbsup2
Our 1st reservation since MARCH of this bizarre year IS COMING UP DEC.10 -12 !!! I realize no official park time is open yet but I have really missed being around there in general so at least being a DVC member allows me to be near ANY
kind of Disney magic feels!!! :welcome: :wizard: :thumbsup2

The Sheraton Park Anaheim has sent this email to guests with upcoming reservations:

Thank you for your interest in the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort and for booking your upcoming stay with us. We regret to announce the temporary closure of all hotel operations effective November 30th in light of the ongoing challenges surrounding the pandemic. You are therefore advised that your reservation has been cancelled but that we remain available to assist you in relocation to one of our Marriott sister properties listed below in the Anaheim Resort should you wish.

It appears that guests can request that their reservations be moved to the Springhill Suites Convention Center or Residence Inn Convention Center.

It is a bittersweet week for me. We had another trip to Disneyland planned this week, that isn’t meant to be. We did book Disney World , and while I excited for the “new” adventure I am heartbroken of what could have been.....Disneyland. My heart is always in Disneyland up especially in December.

It is a bittersweet week for me. We had another trip to Disneyland planned this week, that isn’t meant to be. We did book Disney World , and while I excited for the “new” adventure I am heartbroken of what could have been.....Disneyland. My heart is always in Disneyland up especially in December.
Big hug for you. It is hard, isn't it? Every time I see photos which people post from Holiday Time last year, it just pulls my heart in two. I love the photos, but they also make me sad. This coming weekend would have been Candlelight Processional, and my heart aches when I see the date on the calendar. Let's hope that next year, we all get our holiday make up trips to Disneyland!

Let's hope that next year, we all get our holiday make up trips to Disneyland!
I would expand it to “all our make up trips.” We’ve had three trips canceled so far (birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving). Our next trip is scheduled for Dec 7-11 (Christmas!), but who knows what California is going to do between now and next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter