***Official DLR September & October 2022 Check-in Thread***

When are you reserving your park days? Waiting for OOB and Early Entry news? How long should I wait at the most? It seems like a month before there’s still a lot of availability. What do you think?

Anxious to reserve our parks for our 1st ever trip to DLR 5 day Hoppers.
I've been frequently/obsessively checking.
This morning 5/15...
The Disneyland App only shows selections up to Sept 6th.
The Disneyland Web site on my laptop shows selections up to Sept 10th.
The Disneyland web site on my cell phone browser shows selections up to Sept 11th.
What's up with that Disneyland?
The WDW planning crowd would be absolutely up in arms over this lack of precision in planning resources.
😅🤣😂

The dates are crazy. When I look at my reservation on the DL site it shows June 12 I can begin making park reservations. But that's 125 days. 120 days is June 17. And course we all know that dining reservations don't always drop at exactly 60 days. It is a mess.

When are you reserving your park days? Waiting for OOB and Early Entry news? How long should I wait at the most? It seems like a month before there’s still a lot of availability. What do you think?
I'm going to book mine as soon as I can. Then when the other dates are announced I'll make changes if I can. But I need to have something locked in right away to calm my anxiety. lol

Of course our hope is that Disney releases the dates for OBB soon so we can plan our park reservations accordingly.

I'm going to book mine as soon as I can. Then when the other dates are announced I'll make changes if I can. But I need to have something locked in right away to calm my anxiety. lol

Of course our hope is that Disney releases the dates for OBB soon so we can plan our park reservations accordingly.
I think I will too! 😂 Is it pretty easy to change the reservation once you make it? I should look this up. I’m sure there’s a thread somewhere!

I think I will too! 😂 Is it pretty easy to change the reservation once you make it? I should look this up. I’m sure there’s a thread somewhere!
You don't really 'change' a reservation - you cancel and then book a new one. It isn't bad, just a bit anxiety inducing between verifying availability, hitting the cancel button and then reserving the new park. I went through it to fix a friend's tickets, and not gonna lie - heart was in my mouth until the new reservation was confirmed, even though i'd been watching availability and new things looked very open for the dates!

You don't really 'change' a reservation - you cancel and then book a new one. It isn't bad, just a bit anxiety inducing between verifying availability, hitting the cancel button and then reserving the new park. I went through it to fix a friend's tickets, and not gonna lie - heart was in my mouth until the new reservation was confirmed, even though i'd been watching availability and new things looked very open for the dates!
Oh *gulp*! Yes this does sound stressful. 😳
I hope I won’t need to change anything.

I will be going with my mom on September 15-18th doing a disneystaycation at Paradise Pier Hotel (concierge level) and hopefully will be going to the oogie boogie bash if I can secure tickets. I'm hoping the days of the party don't change cause it would be a perfect start to our staycation. :)

I will be going with my mom on September 15-18th doing a disneystaycation at Paradise Pier Hotel (concierge level) and hopefully will be going to the oogie boogie bash if I can secure tickets. I'm hoping the days of the party don't change cause it would be a perfect start to our staycation. :)

Welcome! I'd be interested to hear your review of PPH. Sometimes it gets a bad rap on here, but it's Disney so it has to be good on some level. lol

Welcome! I'd be interested to hear your review of PPH. Sometimes it gets a bad rap on here, but it's Disney so it has to be good on some level. lol

Count me in with the bashers... hopefully with its own entrance to DCA and improvements they make with the refurbishment it will be a good option again! :)

Arriving from New Zealand on the 11th October. In the park from 11th-17th.
Leave on the 18th October to fly home.

Will be celebrating our daughters 7th birthday while there. This is our first family trip to Disneyland and at the moment she has no idea we are going. We will tell her nearer the time.

This trip has been in the planning since our 2020 trip was cancelled thanks to covid (thankfully she had no idea about that trip was to be a surprise 5th birthday).'

Arriving from New Zealand on the 11th October. In the park from 11th-17th.
Leave on the 18th October to fly home.

Will be celebrating our daughters 7th birthday while there. This is our first family trip to Disneyland and at the moment she has no idea we are going. We will tell her nearer the time.

This trip has been in the planning since our 2020 trip was cancelled thanks to covid (thankfully she had no idea about that trip was to be a surprise 5th birthday).'
We have almost the exact same dates! Also a 2020 rescheduled trip!

Hey all - I’m headed out of town for a few days. I’ll catch up on all the new travelers we have on here when I get back next week!! 😀

Count us in!

We'll be at the VGC from Sept 2-5. This will be the last trip of our Keys for the year, then we'll be "taking a break" (eg. going through withdrawals) for a year and going to WDW Sept '23 and probably getting new Keys Oct '23. Hoping to get a cabana for the 3rd, probably Lamplighter one dinner or brunch and Cafe Orleans on another evening.

Subscribing so I can see what September news comes up between now and then.

Hi, I am Ellen. I am a Florida girl who has spent my whole life at WDW. Making my first trek to DLR from 09/15/22-09/18/22 to celebrate my granddaughters 15th birthday-just she and I. We will only have 2 park days, but we are planning on making the most of it! I am struggling with figuring out planning as I am used to being the Disney expert! LOL I am not quite sure where we are staying yet, but should be making that decision in the next few days. This is a bucket list trip for me and I am super excited.

From what I remember last year the process of getting tickets was a pain but that was only due to the system, the actual availability wasn't that bad as long as you bought early. I'm serioiusly planning on taking a day off when they go on sale just because I could use a day off and it's a good excuse. lol

Good plan lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter