***Official DLR September & October 2022 Check-in Thread***

Interested in trying for the Trader Sams at 2:50 if you still have it. We're hoping for an opening for dinner on the 23rd, but lunch on the 21st works fine as well :)
Sorry for the extreme delay. If you give me a day and time, I'll try to grab them. If i don't get them, oh well. And if you've already given them up, that's fine too. I appreciate it anyway!
No problem, I can coordinate the release for Fantasmic tickets either today (8/23), tomorrow afternoon (8/24) or Friday (8/26). Is there a day that works better?

I have a reservation for the Disney Princess Breakfast Adventure for 2 guests on the 22nd at 10.55 that I no longer need. Just in case anyone is interested in doing a scheduled drop.

Just changed my park reservations around with the Disney+ day announcement today that on-site guests can get in an hour early September 8. I now have Disneyland as my starting park so I can take full advantage of that hour with fantasyland and tomorrowland. Getting closer!!
That is awesome! Is it just for that day?

Last edited:
Hey :wave:

My friend and I are visiting from 12 - 19th September, we're doing D23 and then staying for a week afterwards. We're coming from the UK, it's her first trip but I've been several times before. We're trying to do as much as possible, and we've got OBB tickets for 15th. I'm SO excited to be coming back (seriously, she has no idea what she's let herself in for 😂).....

One question which I know has probably been asked before - evening temperatures? It's looking like it's going to be pretty warm during the day, does it really drop down that much, that quickly in the evenings? I'm trying to bring as little as possible so I have room to bring stuff back....

When will fall seasonal menus start at most of the restaurants? Does that happen all at once when they release the Halloween food guide or does it trickle in? I need to know what kind of soup will be in my bread bowl😋!!

When will fall seasonal menus start at most of the restaurants? Does that happen all at once when they release the Halloween food guide or does it trickle in? I need to know what kind of soup will be in my bread bowl😋!!
I think probably September 2. I do think we are closer to the foodie guide though because I randomly came across a new sandwich coming to Pacific Wharf on September 2.

Hey :wave:

My friend and I are visiting from 12 - 19th September, we're doing D23 and then staying for a week afterwards. We're coming from the UK, it's her first trip but I've been several times before. We're trying to do as much as possible, and we've got OBB tickets for 15th. I'm SO excited to be coming back (seriously, she has no idea what she's let herself in for 😂).....

One question which I know has probably been asked before - evening temperatures? It's looking like it's going to be pretty warm during the day, does it really drop down that much, that quickly in the evenings? I'm trying to bring as little as possible so I have room to bring stuff back....
I would just bring a light jacket in the evenings. It doesn't get really all that cold just enough for a light jacket.

Yes, I'll let you know how it goes.
Ever have any luck with the River Bell Premium ADR? So far I've only seen one person able to land that reservation, and they said they got it before 6am and that by 6am it was sold out. I've been watching every single day and have not been able to ever see anything open up before 6am. I just don't understand how that's possible...

Ever have any luck with the River Bell Premium ADR? So far I've only seen one person able to land that reservation, and they said they got it before 6am and that by 6am it was sold out. I've been watching every single day and have not been able to ever see anything open up before 6am. I just don't understand how that's possible...
I scored this for both October 7 and 8 with no issues. My email confirmation is time stamped 6:01am EST for one day and 6:10am for the other if that helps any. Good luck!

Two days in a row? Wow, some of us are killing ourselves just to land a single reservation! They opened for you right around 3am pacific it sounds like? So far the only people able to land reservations earlier than 6am have all been on East Coast time... I wonder if that's how you guys are getting early access? When no one else is able to?

I didn't get the RB Premium package. Never even saw it available.
All but one ressie at other places I got at 3AM Pacific.

Hi. I put this in the August thread too but some of these are at the start of September.

We have to cancel our trip and I will be cancelling several reservations. I’m happy to try coordinating timing if anyone wants to try to pick them up. All the reservations are for four people (all adults, if that makes a difference). Please DM me if you’re interested, and I’ll update the post when they’re gone.

Wednesday August 31
Lamplight Lounge Lunch
3 pm

Thursday September 1
Oga’s Dinner
4:45 pm

Thursday September 1
World of Color Dessert Party
8 pm

Friday September 2
Blue Bayou Lunch
12:00 pm
(This was supposed to be for Famtasmic! but I know they changed the rules since I booked it so it may no longer work for Fantasmic!).

Friday September 2
Trader Sam’s Dinner
4:35 pm

Friday September 2
Oga’s Dinner
6:30 pm
Hi. I put this in the August thread too but some of these are at the start of September.

We have to cancel our trip and I will be cancelling several reservations. I’m happy to try coordinating timing if anyone wants to try to pick them up. All the reservations are for four people (all adults, if that makes a difference). Please DM me if you’re interested, and I’ll update the post when they’re gone.

Wednesday August 31
Lamplight Lounge Lunch
3 pm

Thursday September 1
Oga’s Dinner
4:45 pm

Thursday September 1
World of Color Dessert Party
8 pm

Friday September 2
Blue Bayou Lunch
12:00 pm
(This was supposed to be for Famtasmic! but I know they changed the rules since I booked it so it may no longer work for Fantasmic!).

Friday September 2
Trader Sam’s Dinner
4:35 pm

Friday September 2
Oga’s Dinner
6:30 pm
Hi. I can’t figure out how to edit so I’m just replying to my own post. I’ll be cancelling these in about 5-10 minutes if anyone wants to try picking them up.

Dang they are really pushing releasing the halloween foodie guide up til the last minute. I looked it up and last years was the day before Halloweentime started. 🙄 I have a feeling all the info for that, OBB and D23 is going to come in at the same time and I’ll have to be cramming in my last minute planning. I wish Disneyland released their food info early like WDW.

Dang they are really pushing releasing the halloween foodie guide up til the last minute. I looked it up and last years was the day before Halloweentime started. 🙄 I have a feeling all the info for that, OBB and D23 is going to come in at the same time and I’ll have to be cramming in my last minute planning. I wish Disneyland released their food info early like WDW.
I agree. They say they want more day ticket out of state “big family trip” type spenders in the parks. If that’s true, then you’d think they would release info earlier to entice and allow those people to plan trips like WDW.

Or maybe they figure those people are coming regardless so they don’t need the new offerings to be enticed to come to the park the same way MK/locals might. I don’t know. Just thinking out loud!

They only have a limited amount of tables available and they book up within seconds at 3am PT 60 days out. I tried for 2 different days of my trip and lost out waiting up until 3am.... its crazy how this goes so fast. I could get a blue bayou reservation but not RBT premium.

They only have a limited amount of tables available and they book up within seconds at 3am PT 60 days out. I tried for 2 different days of my trip and lost out waiting up until 3am.... its crazy how this goes so fast. I could get a blue bayou reservation but not RBT premium.
When you're seeing them available at 3am, is it on the app or PC?

Ok now that the food list is out -- anything on your guys' must-haves list? Or changing up where you'll be eating?

The only thing I'm really into on the savory side is the sandwich at Carnation but I don't think we'll be making it there this trip. Those cake slices look lovely but I've been burned by cute Disney cupcakes too many times to think that slice will have any ounce of flavor. lol. I think we'll be adding a few cold brews onto our 'try this' list and I'm sure my boyfriend will have a field day with the sheer number of churros offered :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter