• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

I'll join!
I will be offsite. Visiting for Daughters gymnastics meet. Dates Feb 21-28.

Howdy!

We are going 2/7-2/14 and cannot wait anymore! Doing one night at Pop, three nights at CCVWL and three nights at POR. All set with dining and FPs except for that sneaky FoP FP which remains just out of reach...

I will be at the Grand Floridian for a conference Feb 17-25. Would love to hang out or meet for dinner with someone.

Hello, all. We will be at the Grand Floridian from the 11th to the 15th for a short family trip. This will be our 19 month old's first trip and our five year old's second trip. I tried to choose a week with really low crowd levels, but it looks like they might be a tad higher than I was hoping for? I've never been in February, so I'm not sure what's typical.

Even if it's more crowded than I was expecting, we are ready to have a great time! Just a few weeks to go:):):)

I tried to choose a week with really low crowd levels, but it looks like they might be a tad higher than I was hoping for? I've never been in February, so I'm not sure what's typical.

2/11 - 2/15 looks like a great time to go according to Undercover Tourist (the site we usually use to help decide which parks for which days). We are going the week after you (school break for our kids) and I am expecting crazy crowds. Enjoy your trip!

FoP times opened up for my Feb 12th day and I was able to get a more convenient time! Saw other people post about FPs opening up for this week in Feb. Go check if you are looking!

Last edited:
Is anyone doing or has anyone done the early morning magic hour? We are trying it out and taking a gamble on whether our five year old will enjoy the three rides available :upsidedow. If not, I guess we will get a nice breakfast and can get a jump start on some other hot ticket attraction.

We've done it twice - fantastic experience. We missed out on this one though - booked up and we were too late to the game. :-( I keep checking to see if anyone cancels though!

Is anyone doing or has anyone done the early morning magic hour? We are trying it out and taking a gamble on whether our five year old will enjoy the three rides available :upsidedow. If not, I guess we will get a nice breakfast and can get a jump start on some other hot ticket attraction.

We're doing it. I have a 5 year old too. He'll probably just want to ride SDMT the whole time haha.

Looking forward to our trip from Feb 3-9 :cool1:

For other Feb travelers, are you planning to use the pools at your resort? I would like to but I don't know if it will ever get warm enough. It seems like the daily temp peaks about 2-3pm, so I'm hoping we can hit up the pools at least an afternoon or two.

For other Feb travelers, are you planning to use the pools at your resort? I would like to but I don't know if it will ever get warm enough. It seems like the daily temp peaks about 2-3pm, so I'm hoping we can hit up the pools at least an afternoon or two.

Going to pack swim suits in hopes of swimming. But unless it's in at least the upper 70s, I don't we go.

Going Feb 12-16. My friend thinks we are swimming. I don't think we are since you we will be at the parks during the day and I expect it to be too chilly at night but I better bring one in case but this means I have to buy one since mine is too big.

Since we are there for a soccer tournament, we should have ample time for the pools. Anything above 65 is swimming weather for us northern people. Haha

We will be there the same time and hoping to squeeze in some swimming time! We are from Michigan and have swam in the great lakes when it was only high 60's so I think we can handle a heated pool in most any weather!

Since we are there for a soccer tournament, we should have ample time for the pools. Anything above 65 is swimming weather for us northern people. Haha
We will be there the same time and hoping to squeeze in some swimming time! We are from Michigan and have swam in the great lakes when it was only high 60's so I think we can handle a heated pool in most any weather!
Lol I'm from the Buffal9 area and while I won't go in a pool in the 60's. 75 is more like it. I run cold though so maybe that's why lolb

We are staying at the YC Feb 10-15. I so want to try out SAB but I don't think my Southern bones can handle it unless it's in the 80's!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter