**Official February 2024 Thread**

Got you both added. @Bethislucy I bet your uncle will be so happy to see you. Love the shirt idea. @Poohbear80 do you know your park days yet? We don't get in until the evening of the 6th so only have one day overlapping before y'all leave on the 8th.
we will probably not do parks on 8th and will be just waiting around all day for the plane later in the evening.

I was able to book a bounce back reservation today for the Wilderness Lodge - Feb 4 - 8th. I was happy to get the 35% discount for this resort. :)

That's awesome. Got your resort updated in the main posts. Question about bounce back offers, do you have to stay at the same resort you're staying at when the bounce back offer is made? I can't remember if you were at Wilderness Lodge for your most recent trip or a different resort.

That's awesome. Got your resort updated in the main posts. Question about bounce back offers, do you have to stay at the same resort you're staying at when the bounce back offer is made? I can't remember if you were at Wilderness Lodge for your most recent trip or a different resort.
Unless it’s been changed, you can bounce back to any resort regardless of where you’re staying.

We were staying at Riverside when I booked the bounce back. You can book it for any resort. You can also book more than one room for the same dates or more than one hotel for different dates. :)

Unless it’s been changed, you can bounce back to any resort regardless of where you’re staying.
We were staying at Riverside when I booked the bounce back. You can book it for any resort. You can also book more than one room for the same dates or more than one hotel for different dates. :)
Thanks. I've never booked a bounce back because usually don't go every year, but would love to make it back sooner this next time.

Just booked Beach Club for Feb 4-9, 2024. Great rates. Look forward to being at WDW.

Got you added to both lists.

So how is everyone doing on planning? According to my countdown I am 126 days away so there isn't a lot I can be doing other than deciding what shirts I wanna make myself and if I am making hubby's or buying his. I do think I'll start having hubby look at menus again to refresh his memory of the options and see if there is any particular places he wants me to get ADRs. I'm more of a nibbler so I am fine snacking away all day but hubby likes his meals so we do tend to do one sit down a day. That gets us off our feet for a bit as well and since it's just him and me we don't feel like we are keeping others from enjoying the park time.

On a side note, I think I finally convinced hubby I should take a solo trip. I'd love to go to one of the Halloween parties next year since I've never been to one. It would be one of the earlier ones so hubby most likely wouldn't be able to get off plus the heat would do him in. So I will see if that actually comes to fruition or not. Plus since my birthday is in September I can call it a birthday trip even if its late August. It also wouldn't be a long trip. Probably a party day and a couple days at the parks but it would be my first solo one so its exciting. I'm an introvert so I don't mine going alone but hubby is an extrovert and doesn't understand how I will survive being alone for so many days HaHa.

Booked February 25th-March 2nd at POFQ for a girls trip with my DD who is 22. It will be our first time staying at POFQ (or any mod for that matter.) We tend to stay Deluxe/DVC or Value (if its just the 2 of us), but decided to go for the mod with the discount.
Flight prices seem a bit high right now, but I might just have to bite the bullet and buy them soon. I usually plan trips 1year out not 5 months. :tongue:

Booked February 25th-March 2nd at POFQ for a girls trip with my DD who is 22. It will be our first time staying at POFQ (or any mod for that matter.) We tend to stay Deluxe/DVC or Value (if its just the 2 of us), but decided to go for the mod with the discount.
Flight prices seem a bit high right now, but I might just have to bite the bullet and buy them soon. I usually plan trips 1year out not 5 months. :tongue:
POFQ is just lovely. We tend to do Deluxe or GDT, but always spend at least a few days there.

Got you added to the list. Hubby and I stayed at POFQ in February 2022 and loved it. We had a ground floor and faced the river. Because we had a corner room, we had two windows, which I loved because I love natural light. It was so nice and quaint.

So how is everyone doing on planning?
I know Feb will be here before we know it but it’s so hard to wait! Planning is largely done except to wait for park hours to be announced so I can finalize which parks we’re going to which days. And to make ADRs!

Anyone have a favorite restaurant in Hollywood Studios?

I know Feb will be here before we know it but it’s so hard to wait! Planning is largely done except to wait for park hours to be announced so I can finalize which parks we’re going to which days. And to make ADRs!

Anyone have a favorite restaurant in Hollywood Studios?

I'm curious about peoples recommendation for this too. We usually do Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time but am burnt out on those. Hubby does like 50's Prime time though because that is his style of food. I am not a foodie at all and prefer finger type foods/snacky foods.

I'm curious about peoples recommendation for this too. We usually do Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time but am burnt out on those. Hubby does like 50's Prime time though because that is his style of food. I am not a foodie at all and prefer finger type foods/snacky foods.
We really like the Brown Derby. My spouse eats very little, so she chooses an app or two. I love the Cobb salad, though on days when I decide to splurge, their menu usuall has several things that I like in the $30 range.

I'm coming! I'll be going down Feb 4-7 for a quick trip to experience Festival of the Arts. Staying at POP and mostly visiting EPCOT.

I also like to fly SW because they go direct from an airport very near me, and I missed the low fare sale for February so instead of $188 roundtrip it's more like $245. Ah well. ADRs coming up December 6!

I'm coming! I'll be going down Feb 4-7 for a quick trip to experience Festival of the Arts. Staying at POP and mostly visiting EPCOT.

I also like to fly SW because they go direct from an airport very near me, and I missed the low fare sale for February so instead of $188 roundtrip it's more like $245. Ah well. ADRs coming up December 6!

Got you added to this list.

We really like the Brown Derby. My spouse eats very little, so she chooses an app or two. I love the Cobb salad, though on days when I decide to splurge, their menu usuall has several things that I like in the $30 range.
I've wondered about Hollywood Brown Derby. I'll have to check out their menu.

Just joining the thread, we will be there Feb 16-26. Split stay between Grand Floridian villas, Boardwalk villas and Poly! Excited about the announcement of Disney after hours events, only one that lines up with our dates is our favorite, Hollywood studios :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter