***Official Jan 2018 Thread****

18 days until we leave, I'm getting nervous about the weather and someone getting sick. Put the stickers our magicbands the other day, they weren't nearly as easy to put on as they were in years past, not sure what's up with that.

View attachment 293404

Those are super cute! I'm nervous about weather and sickness too. The weather is looking pretty good so far, and I have the whole family taking vitamins and probiotics and washing their hands 100 times a day. I considered masks on the plane, but thought that might be too much. :rotfl2:

TP faxed my room request this morning. 5 more days! :bounce::stitch::simba::tigger::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

I need to be removed from the roster please. Our trip was scheduled for the 23-30. I hope you all have a wonderful time!

This time next week, we will have been on the road for 4 1/2 hours.

4 and a half hours - how long is the trip in total?

Also this has given me an idea for a bit of fun for the people counting down how long is your trip to the world?

Mines a 9 hour flight - but that's not too bad as at least they'll feed me and I can have a comfort break whenever I want :rotfl::rotfl:

2.5 hour flight for us!

I also have a Chef Mickey ADR for 3 on 1/28 at 6:30pm I am going to drop. Anyone want it?

4 and a half hours - how long is the trip in total?

Also this has given me an idea for a bit of fun for the people counting down how long is your trip to the world?

Mines a 9 hour flight - but that's not too bad as at least they'll feed me and I can have a comfort break whenever I want :rotfl::rotfl:
Seven hour drive.

We leave as early as we can, so we can get a full day in at Disney.

We will pack food to eat and stop whenever we want. But, we tend to not stop unless we have to. Again, more time at Disney.

We have a layover so 5 hours in flight and 6 1/2 hours total door to door. :)

I dread to think what my Door to door is, I staying at the airport the night before to make the journey less onerous and means I can get into holiday mode a day earlier.

Seven hour drive.

We leave as early as we can, so we can get a full day in at Disney.

We will pack food to eat and stop whenever we want. But, we tend to not stop unless we have to. Again, more time at Disney.

For the states 7 hours isn't that bad, as we always play the licence plate game (as you do get regional licence plate in the UK) and I'm always shocked how far people will drive.

if I drive 7 hours from my house I'd end up in Scotland, so it just shows you the difference in scale.

3 hours for me sometimes less if the pilot like to get us there faster lol

We have a layover so 5 hours in flight and 6 1/2 hours total door to door. :)

Actually I should correct that "door to door" should be airport to airport. I believe we have another 1 hour + on the Magical Express before we get to our resort.... either way, hoping to get there by 2pm which will still leave us ample time to explore Disney springs. :)

For the states 7 hours isn't that bad, as we always play the licence plate game (as you do get regional licence plate in the UK) and I'm always shocked how far people will drive.

if I drive 7 hours from my house I'd end up in Scotland, so it just shows you the difference in scale.
Yep. And I actually live in Alabama. Alabama touches Florida, and it is still 7 hours.

I love that from Los Angeles JetBlue offers an overnight flight. I get into MCO at 6:30AM. That means no line at DME and a full day in the parks. Fortunately for me I can sleep on a plane...

17 days!

We have a 3 hour flight but it's sooo early. I don't remember our flights being so stupidly early last trip. We leave at 6:30 am going down and 7 am coming back. I guess it could be worse, friends are going a few days before us and their flight is at 5:30 am. I'm tired just thinking about what time we'll have to set the alarms!

We have a 3 hour flight but it's sooo early. I don't remember our flights being so stupidly early last trip. We leave at 6:30 am going down and 7 am coming back. I guess it could be worse, friends are going a few days before us and their flight is at 5:30 am. I'm tired just thinking about what time we'll have to set the alarms!

Lol I purposely booked my flight for 6:30am. 1st flight out incase it snowed. Either way we will be at Poly by 11am :) and still be able to enjoy our day. My flight back though is in the afternoon only because ME was doing 4 hour departs from the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter