****Official January 2021 thread****

How long until restaurants update?

3-4 days? They'll update the restaurant hours a couple of days after the park hours update, and then fill in the ADR times a couple of days after that

A couple weeks ago, park hours updated Friday, the restaurants updated that Sunday, then the ADR times came though Tuesday night.

I'm not 100% sure how the holidays might affect this, I wasn't paying attention last week.

Ya I have mine but since they extended evening hours at Epcot and MK I need to move my reservations again since we plan on eating at park close for sit down.

Its nice though it gives me something to distract me from the countdown.
I updated to 6:55 on the 12th for BoG before the park hours updated, which was cool. Now they've extended dining hours to 7:55 for that day. I moved to 730, will be fun to get a little walking time with some things still open as we head back to BoG.

Good luck on your reservation updates. It seems like the new ones haven't been getting snapped up, so hopefully you'll get what you want.

In this same group as well. It was rough getting through it though.

Once we were all in the clear I moved up our trip to January from March.

Fortunately, of the four of us, nobody had anything worse than a day of headache, fatigue, and a cough. The kids had sniffles for half a day. Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Unfortunately, my wife took a bad fall last weekend, and destroyed her ankle. 12 hours and one emergency surgery later, she now has a bevy of new metal pieces holding her ankle bones together.

Instead of leaving this coming Monday, we’ve pushed off again, this time for four weeks. Time will tell if the third time is the charm.

Fortunately, of the four of us, nobody had anything worse than a day of headache, fatigue, and a cough. The kids had sniffles for half a day. Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Unfortunately, my wife took a bad fall last weekend, and destroyed her ankle. 12 hours and one emergency surgery later, she now has a bevy of new metal pieces holding her ankle bones together.

Instead of leaving this coming Monday, we’ve pushed off again, this time for four weeks. Time will tell if the third time is the charm.
Dang, that's terrible, I hope she's able to recover quickly so you can get on your trip soon.

15 days!
Our flights were all changed a couple of days ago, so there went my great car rental price, lol.

DH still wants to have a car, so I have rental prices to stalk the next couple of weeks to keep me occupied as I try to get a better price :)

We’re all going to Disney World this month!!!! :banana:

stupid covid better not mess up any of our plans again!
Lol, my wife was listening a little too close to the news and wondering if we shouldn’t go. I’m, we’ll be fine, keep the mask on in the plane.

We arrive at MCO at noon on Monday!! (Jan 4th). It's a split trip, so looks like this:
Jan 4-7: AKL/Jambo
Jan 7-9: Ft. Myers Beach visiting BIL/SIL
Jan 9-13: SSR

We are only doing 2 park days (5th and 6th) with some good friends- we planned a little "vacation overlap!" When we are at SSR it's a "non-park" trip, although now that I'm reading about the Epcot Festival, it's tempting. Don't suppose we can extend our tickets that far, though. Oh well... we leave home on Sunday (staying overnight at the airport as Monday's flight is at 6am) so TOMORROW IS PACKING DAY!! If only I could remember what one wears when it's 70 degrees- it's been awhile since we've seen that temp up here!

We arrive at MCO at noon on Monday!! (Jan 4th). It's a split trip, so looks like this:
Jan 4-7: AKL/Jambo
Jan 7-9: Ft. Myers Beach visiting BIL/SIL
Jan 9-13: SSR

We are only doing 2 park days (5th and 6th) with some good friends- we planned a little "vacation overlap!" When we are at SSR it's a "non-park" trip, although now that I'm reading about the Epcot Festival, it's tempting. Don't suppose we can extend our tickets that far, though. Oh well... we leave home on Sunday (staying overnight at the airport as Monday's flight is at 6am) so TOMORROW IS PACKING DAY!! If only I could remember what one wears when it's 70 degrees- it's been awhile since we've seen that temp up here!
If you did a 3 day starting the 5th, you could do Epcot on the 9th, though the timer probably starts the 4th.

if you bought tickets separately, 2 tickets starting the 5th plus 1 for the 11th or 12th, the price is nearly the same as 3 tickets starting on the 5th,due to the tiered pricing system, so probably would be a better way to go.

Don't suppose we can extend our tickets that far

As long as you don't use your first ticket day and purchase the ticket for stating on the 5th you would be good for going to Epcot on the 9th.

Assuming your first day is the 5th when you have a full day.

2 Day: $549.78
3 Day: $784.36 (through the 9th you can use the 3rd day)
4 Day: $958.60 (through the 11th) - $917.80 through ticket reseller
6 Day: $997.68 (through the 13th) - Purchase from ticket reseller 4 Day w/ 2 Free Days (through ticket reseller not sure if you can do through Disney)

Just noticed BoG has reservations available until 7:55 now. Not sure if that’s what you were looking for, but at least that and some HS restaurant extended reservations are available now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yup all my dinners I have planned are in Epcot. The exception was Skipper's but ended up deciding to wait until our next trip for that one.

I was able to update everything I had without issue.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yup all my dinners I have planned are in Epcot. The exception was Skipper's but ended up deciding to wait until our next trip for that one.

I was able to update everything I had without issue.
Perfect! BoG was just easy for me to recognize as adding hours. Glad the ones you wanted also updated the hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter