***Official January 2023 Thread***

1/4-1/6 (3 days).

We’re coming from South America for a January trip to the US. (We’re here for work, but the kids have never been to Disney.)
Sweet! Do you know where you're staying yet? Will the children know about Disney or will it be a surprise??

Hello! If you'll be joining in the January fun, just let us know when you book and where, and I'll add you to the list!
We're splitting our stay (AKV and Movies) to help keep some of the costs under control. (The dream would be to rent DVC points for all AKV, but we'll see if that works out.)

The kids know... part of the fun is the expectation building, I think!

I have certainly done split stays for cost reasons before. Doing weekends at a value and then weekdays at a villa is a great way to do it!

We will be staying at the boardwalk January 22 through January 29! It will be my husband and I and our three children as well as my brothers family and their four children. We can’t wait!

We are considering doing a grocery delivery, but we have never done that at the resort. Let me know if anyone has any tips or what to expect with a delivery :)

We will be staying at the boardwalk January 22 through January 29! It will be my husband and I and our three children as well as my brothers family and their four children. We can’t wait!

We are considering doing a grocery delivery, but we have never done that at the resort. Let me know if anyone has any tips or what to expect with a delivery :)
We did it in 2021. It was so convenient and easy. I used someone from the cast member pages on fb

Last edited:
Welcome, everyone! You've all been added!

oprah.jpg

We're splitting our stay (AKV and Movies) to help keep some of the costs under control. (The dream would be to rent DVC points for all AKV, but we'll see if that works out.)

The kids know... part of the fun is the expectation building, I think!

1/8-14 currently at Pop, hoping for a discount...Excited about the DAH...

I'm in!

Staying at the Dolphin Jan 3-7; DHS AH tickets are purchased for Jan 4th!

1/24 to 2/4, arrival night Destino Tower and10 N Kidani Savannah view :)

Heads up that there have been a number of price increases announced today for Walt Disney World.

Everything from Savi's Workshop, Droid Depot, Photopass Capture Your Moment, Genie+, Individual Lightning Lanes (ILL), to food and drinks.

If there were dining options you were considering, please double-check pricing to see if it will impact your plans.

Also, you may want to reconsider your budget for the other items listed above.

Hi! We’re staying at Pop Century January 28th-February 2nd, then staying at Universal studios (Loews) February 2nd-February-February 5th. Hoping there is decent weather because it’s brutal cold in Northeast Pa in January and I want to brag to my friends while I’m there lol.. Question, had anyone here ever considered moving their trips to a later time because of Tron not opening? Was really bummed about that. Can someone tell me that they rode the ride in Shanghai and it sucks and it’s not worth it? Lol

Hi! We’re staying at Pop Century January 28th-February 2nd, then staying at Universal studios (Loews) February 2nd-February-February 5th. Hoping there is decent weather because it’s brutal cold in Northeast Pa in January and I want to brag to my friends while I’m there lol.. Question, had anyone here ever considered moving their trips to a later time because of Tron not opening? Was really bummed about that. Can someone tell me that they rode the ride in Shanghai and it sucks and it’s not worth it? Lol
Welcome! You've been added!

89 days to go! We are so excited to celebrate my sis’s 60th and my niece/her daughter’s 30th birthdays! They are picking out restaurants for their big days, and we already decided on Sunday brunch at Homecomin’. We are thinking about Kona Cafe for breakfast on our MK day, too… can’t wait to see some reviews once it re-opens. I just want to skip right by the Festival of the Holidays menus and get right to Festival of the Arts! 🤣

We are going Jan 9 - 12. Just traded the first night SSR to OKW this morning. The other nights are akl. Still hoping for akl. - first night.
Jan 8 is universal.
Is anyone thinking of a Disney vip tour? We have done them before.

Akl just waitlisted matched for the first night. Cool.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter