• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official January 2023 Thread***

If this is happening to everyone you should see more availability on 60+1 though.

did you check your ADRs on the myplans screen?

When I try to change the second ADR that is stuck (didn’t realize when I called originally) it gives me the following error:
View attachment 716465
I’m planning on cancelling Ohana and just going to this ADR. We’re staying at Poly, I have a brunch at STK71 which didn’t have this issue.
No I have no problem checking for times. I can check for times and I can see them appear, I just am not allowed to book what I'm seeing.

My error is:

We seem to have run into a problem booking your dining reservation. Please try again later or call (407) 824-1391.

No I have no problem checking for times. I can check for times and I can see them appear, I just am not allowed to book what I'm seeing.

My error is:

We seem to have run into a problem booking your dining reservation. Please try again later or call (407) 824-1391.
That’s the same message I was getting. Try booking something (different ADR) more than 2 hours away. It’s like that time+restaurant is blocked by some error and IT doesn’t have the time to remove it until the next maintenance.

Last edited:
I had only 1 ADR blocked one day, so maybe you have 2 ADRs ‘blocked’ on the same day.

The only other thing it might be looking for is your credit card. Is it stored and visible on your my profile page?

I’m out of things to try. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Another thing is, do you have park passes reservations? And are you an annual pass holder? In the past there were some glitches with Genie+ and passholders and park passes were limited to 5 days? Maybe some restriction like that could be impacting dining.

Everything I try doesn't work. I had Hoop Dee Doo Ressies, booked 4pm, brought me to the next screen, entered in all my people, gave me the option for Category seating and then when I tried to go to the next screen...PAWS

What do you mean by another time? I have a lot booked through Disney Dining so I'm trying times that I don't have ressies for because we do breakfast and signature dining for dinner, so my only open Slots are lunch. I could try the 4th for Dinner because I booked boathouse through their website.

I just tried Citricos, party of 4, 9pm is available....PAWS
In the past when I got this message (usually for ADRs line Topolinos or Space220) I would just go back and click next on the previous screen (can go back up to select party screen but only go back one); try same thing again if it doesn’t work (magically worked the 10th time for me). It holds the ADR for a certain time. It could be the system is trying to pull credit card data from the site but times out.

Another thing is, do you have park passes reservations? And are you an annual pass holder? In the past there were some glitches with Genie+ and passholders and park passes were limited to 5 days? Maybe some restriction like that could be impacting dining.
CC is fine....I was able to book Harmony Barbershop.

So I just did a general search for dinner on 1/4:

Times that came up with availability are:

Olivia's Cafe - 6:20 available - click on it and it brings me back to my dining search for dinner page

50's Prime Time - 8:20 available - click on it get PAWS - L&TT

Ale & Compass - 6:45pm available - Click on it get PAWS - L&TT

CC is fine....I was able to book Harmony Barbershop.

So I just did a general search for dinner on 1/4:

Times that came up with availability are:

Olivia's Cafe - 6:20 available - click on it and it brings me back to my dining search for dinner page

50's Prime Time - 8:20 available - click on it get PAWS - L&TT

Ale & Compass - 6:45pm available - Click on it get PAWS - L&TT
Wow. And IT is not helping. That’s so frustrating.

Here is an idea. Create an account for someone else in your party and make sure the tickets appear on their account. Have them link you as friends and family and you have to accept. Then using their account book an ADR.

Edit:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/family-friends/

I just got some crazy news. I was told mydisneyexperience doesn't have a glitch...that secretly when they did the upgrade the other day, they put in that only people with 10day stays or more can book 60 plus 10 and that those of us with stays of less than 10 days can only book 60 plus 1 for each day of your stay, just like regular people....

I called DVC and they said they have not heard this and they think he is misnformed, however, the cast member I spoke to in tech support said it hasn't been officially announced, but I checked him and he is right, I can now book only up to 1/3 in the system. I can't book anything for 1/4.

If he is right, tomorrow I should be able to book my ressies for 1/4.

He also said that support still has the availability to book for us but that this was a change made to the app and online booking.

Curious if anyone else is finding this, please let me know.

Hey jvalic33, sorry to hear you're having so much trouble!

Today, anyone can book dining for 1/4, but I have vacation dates similar to yours and am able to see (and book) dining for 1/5 (the last day of our vacation).

So, it appears the 60+10 is working for me (even with our stay of less than 10 days). I am able to get through all the screens without error until the credit card screen (which I don't actually book).

If it matters, we are staying at a value resort. Is the system glitching for those staying at a Deluxe?

Also, Disturbia--thanks for trying to help sort through this!

jvalic33...

I just had a thought. It looks like you are switching resorts....

I don't believe the app and desktop systems are sophisticated enough to allow you to book dining for the whole vacation in advance.

Only calling in to a cast member can do that.

Is that causing the problems you are experiencing?

jvalic33...

I just had a thought. It looks like you are switching resorts....

I don't believe the app and desktop systems are sophisticated enough to allow you to book dining for the whole vacation in advance.

Only calling in to a cast member can do that.

Is that causing the problems you are experiencing?
Thank you for your input.

So I'm aware of the split stay issue which is why I have only been dealing with the first part/longer reservation.

I'm glad you're telling me that this is working for you because I would be really upset if this is the case. Imagine if the put all of us staying on Disney property for less than 10 days into the regular people booking category?

I remember back in the day when it was 180 days out, we did it one by one, but that was 180 days out and I just remember it being easier. I think it opened at midnight so I wasn't getting up in the middle of my sleep and I remember having lots of success.

While I did have success this year (despite my issues because I called in), I think that might have to do with slower crowds which I'm looking forward to if that is the case.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know because I knew there were people here who could test his theory.

So this AM I was now able to book 1/4, but still can't book anything on 1/5. I think it's a glitch with my reservation. Maybe a reservation I had before it affecting it. Who knows. Whatever the issue, it's walking my reservation booking availability just for me so I'm glad this isn't system wide and I'll deal with it.

As long as by the end of the week I can modify and cancel things so this doesn't cause me a problem when I'm on vacation.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know because I knew there were people here who could test his theory.

So this AM I was now able to book 1/4, but still can't book anything on 1/5. I think it's a glitch with my reservation. Maybe a reservation I had before it affecting it. Who knows. Whatever the issue, it's walking my reservation booking availability just for me so I'm glad this isn't system wide and I'll deal with it.

As long as by the end of the week I can modify and cancel things so this doesn't cause me a problem when I'm on vacation.
Honestly, thank you for letting us know! We are some of the earliest vacationers on this thread, so it's definitely a heads up for those coming later.

It would be a total bummer if you weren't able to manage your own reservations. Hopefully, once the full week opens up, you will be able to modify everything before and during your vacation!

Today was my day to book reservations and there is also a glitch for me online. I will call this afternoon but I tried to book Le Creperie which has tons of availability all of December but for my days January 4-7 has no times listed anywhere.

In fact it doesn't even have times for that restaurant and I searched other ones that are not popular, sold out ones and no times are listed for those either.

Not going in January but some how I messed up and have a Space lounge reservation for 2 at 1:50 on the 2nd. Please PM if you would like to coordinate a drop.

I didn’t see a jan dining thread yet, and really don’t want keep this reservation.

Today was my day to book reservations and there is also a glitch for me online. I will call this afternoon but I tried to book Le Creperie which has tons of availability all of December but for my days January 4-7 has no times listed anywhere.

In fact it doesn't even have times for that restaurant and I searched other ones that are not popular, sold out ones and no times are listed for those either.
For what it's worth, dining phone support said they couldn't book me for Le Creperie. They said it was blocked out for them as well, but let me know what they say because I would be willing to give up my chocolate waffles one day to go there instead.

I just noticed that you tried other restaurants as well.

So are you saying you can only book day one of your stay?

Just booked January 14 through the 22 at Pop Century.
First time at this resort.
Everyone is so excited to use the Skyliner
Skyliner is the best. It’s like a ride in and of itself. We’ve stayed at AOA multiple times just for the Skyliner (over deluxe). Waits in the morning can get up to 40+ mins and CB queue can be really bad and out in the sun; install a radar app so you know if thunderstorms are approaching. The Skyliner shuts down and there is no announcement at Epcot. We walked from Test Track to the Skyliner and back to the buses (1.5 hr long line).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter