***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.

last dec when we leaving they had both shows going . it was for a few nights i think..
SWaGS resumed about half way through Dec with both shows being performed nightly after that. Until then, it was only JBJB. That was last year and is not an indicator that it will be repeated this year.

Does anyone know when JBJB will be able to be booked, since they just announced it will be back.

Disney parks blog today. The mom panel Christmas in July article
I read that, but unless I missed it, it mentions the show but not the dessert party. I fully expect it to return, but I haven't seen any official confirmation on the HUB or from management yet. Probably too early.

I read that, but unless I missed it, it mentions the show but not the dessert party. I fully expect it to return, but I haven't seen any official confirmation on the HUB or from management yet. Probably too early.
You're right. I'm assuming all the holiday events at dhs cone back on November 10, it does say it's returning though, along with sunset greetings
The desert party has been well received both years so I'm almost 100% it's coming back

You're right. I'm assuming all the holiday events at dhs cone back on November 10, it does say it's returning though, along with sunset greetings
The desert party has been well received both years so I'm almost 100% it's coming back
If you go on the Disney Parks announcement, it has a link to the Disneyworld site for holidays (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/holidays/?CMP=ILC-DPFY18Q4wo0705180711180037E). Down in "Special dining experiences" there is the JBJJ Dessert Party - you just can't book anything yet!

If you go on the Disney Parks announcement, it has a link to the Disneyworld site for holidays
It's been listed on that page since early this year, so I think it's a place holder and is subject to change. As I said, nothing said by the party Leaders leads me to believe that it's not returning, but it's not official until Park Event Ops releases the dates.

If sunset7132 is correct, I find it odd that the department that puts on the SW, FEA and JBJB dessert parties hasn't released dates for the FEA party past Aug and the SW party past Oct has opened up dates for the JBJB party for Dec.

If sunset7132 is correct, I find it odd that the department that puts on the SW, FEA and JBJB dessert parties hasn't released dates for the FEA party past Aug and the SW party past Oct has opened up dates for the JBJB party for Dec.
Reading through some of the reviews on this thread from last year in preparation for late Nov 2018. I see the complaints about the table setup being much too close together. Maybe I am assuming incorrectly, but I know that some of you are dessert party veterans and/or CMs yourselves, so you may have some insight. Has this table layout issue been rectified/relieved? I assume that setup for SWaGS and JBJB are very similar in location and layout, so that recent reviews of SWaGS that do NOT share these complaints or that involve new seating, etc would also apply to JBJB now. Am I right or am I assuming or projecting far more than is appropriate?

Reading through some of the reviews on this thread from last year in preparation for late Nov 2018. I see the complaints about the table setup being much too close together. Maybe I am assuming incorrectly, but I know that some of you are dessert party veterans and/or CMs yourselves, so you may have some insight. Has this table layout issue been rectified/relieved? I assume that setup for SWaGS and JBJB are very similar in location and layout, so that recent reviews of SWaGS that do NOT share these complaints or that involve new seating, etc would also apply to JBJB now. Am I right or am I assuming or projecting far more than is appropriate?
actually the location for SWaGS and JBJB dessert party is different, while SWaGS is inside Launch Bay and JBJB is in the Chinese courtyard. I can tell you that although this party has been done in the past 2 years they are always changing the layouts to see what works best. No way to know this years layout until night one and even with that that might change. Obviously if you are stuck in a table in the middle of the set up, surrounded by other tables it might feel to close but I wasn't bothered by that at all when I did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter