Official July 2018 Thread!

Does anyone else have the summer meal deal (one free meal a day). I’m curious if it includes the specialty/alcoholic drinks. I don’t really care about alcoholic, but my dd would love getting slushies with her meals.
I do also and leaving in 7 days. I think it does and when I read on the site it seems like quick service does have that option. I'll be getting a slushie for sure

23 more days! We returned yesterday from a 4 night trip to Maine. We rented a lakeside house. Did tons of swimming (and drinking). We had an absolute blast but on the 4.5 hour ride home I was SO exhausted and thinking, am I nuts for going to Disney in 3.5 weeks? After catching up with this thread my excitement has returned! Now I just need to finish unpacking from that trip and start packing for Disney!

UGH 4 days and I see thunderstorms/100% chance of precipitation on my departure date. Say it isn't so!

How's your last day of work going? My productivity level is pretty non-existent. :laughing:

Our plane doesn't leave until 3pm tomorrow either. It can't get here fast enough!!
Showed up at 7:00. Completed June's P&L for the company I work for by 10:45. Spent the last hour on the phone with my boss trying to walk him through a reporting process which, while normally taking 25 min, because I'm out and the other finance guy is taking Thurs and Friday off too, he has to do and it will take him the whole day.

On a positive note, we are done at 3 today (YAY!). We are driving down and leaving around 5ish tomorrow, and DW and I are both so ready for this trip! We would have left either today or earlier tomorrow, but have house stuff to finish up before we leave.

I’m a teacher so off for the summer. We normally go as soon as I’m out of school, but dd has camp that week. The weeks are dragging by for me. 13 more days. We do have a busy week next week so maybe that will speed up time a little.
I’ve been out of school since the 22nd, and we have been trying to get appointments over with as well as making all of the preparations for our trip in 15 days. We have been trying to walk on the beach as often as possible in the 92 degree weather to prepare ourselves. I’m getting so excited. Last night I couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking about WDW.

I’m a teacher so off for the summer. We normally go as soon as I’m out of school, but dd has camp that week. The weeks are dragging by for me. 13 more days. We do have a busy week next week so maybe that will speed up time a little.
Our school system always finished by Memorial Day, so we have been out for more than a month. For years I have been packed and ready to hit the road on my last day of work and have taken my mom and my daughter to Disney and then to Siesta Key where my uncle has a condo. I already had that trip booked last fall and then my mom passed away in February. I thought it might be hard going at our normal time right after school, so when they announced TSL would open on 6/30 I bumped the trip to the week after July 4. I also retired from teaching this year so no more working around school schedules for me!

Our school system always finished by Memorial Day, so we have been out for more than a month. For years I have been packed and ready to hit the road on my last day of work and have taken my mom and my daughter to Disney and then to Siesta Key where my uncle has a condo. I already had that trip booked last fall and then my mom passed away in February. I thought it might be hard going at our normal time right after school, so when they announced TSL would open on 6/30 I bumped the trip to the week after July 4. I also retired from teaching this year so no more working around school schedules for me!
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Have a wonderful trip!

Have a safe flight!!! I'll admit I'm beginning to regret not flying, but I dont mind the drive (all 16+ hours of it).:car:

Let the last minute packing begin! Woooo!!!!

It's D day....Disney day!!
Have a safe drive! I couldn't handle that drive...that's about how long it would be for us also.
Well probably pass each other on our trip, but would have no clue. Lol
Where are you staying? We are at Pop.

It's D day....Disney day!!
Have a safe drive! I couldn't handle that drive...that's about how long it would be for us also.
Well probably pass each other on our trip, but would have no clue. Lol
Where are you staying? We are at Pop.
Thanks! Its not too bad, you see some interesting sites along the way (I think, at least). We are at GF(after many, MANY resort and plan changes LOL). We were actually supposed to stay at POP one night, but decided to stay at GF the entirety of the stay. Looks like a fun resort!

For those of you who are there are or headed down now, feel free to post a pic or two for us end of the month folks! ;)

Safe travels everyone!
Thanks! We'll definitely share some photos!

Safe travels to those traveling this week!!

I'm pretty much packed, just the things I need here on a daily basis are not packed up yet. I'm so close!!!! Two of our party leaves tomorrow for a weekend with friends, then I'll follow them down Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter