***Official July 2019 thread***

Joining! We booked a BB on our Christmas trip. My family (DH, DD 17, DS 14) will be back July 24-31, 2019. 3 nights at POFQ and 4 nights at BWI. Our Christmas trip was fast and busy. Hoping to make the July trip relaxing and laid back with a couple of resort/ Disney Springs days. Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s plans!

Anyone going July 3 and 4? What are you guys doing those nights? I would be at USO that time and was thinking of hopping over to watch fireworks from outside... maybe Pirates and Pals or California Grill if I can get a reservation. :)

Anyone going July 3 and 4? What are you guys doing those nights? I would be at USO that time and was thinking of hopping over to watch fireworks from outside... maybe Pirates and Pals or California Grill if I can get a reservation. :)

We arrive on the 4th and will head straight to MK!

Were

Were going june 29 to July 6th. Staying at the polynesian thinking either epcot or magic kingdom during the morning then resort time and watching MK fire works from poly.

Have no idea on dinning. Got two spots booked but not sure what else. Might just do counter service the rest of the time.

Currently plan on going July 6-11 and then hop over to USO for a few days afterwards. Right now our dining plans are:

sci fi lunch, ohana dinner
suli canteen, sanaa
garden grill breakfast, Japan counter service, homecoming
bog lunch, Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White
beaches and cream

Got up at 6am and booked dining

Got everything we wanted including Artist Point and BOG

Awesome! Congratulations! :)

I'm on the west coast, so I'll be on there at 4am (yikes) on the 20th...glad to hear getting on there right away is worth it, though! Did you get the general times you wanted, too?

Edit to add:

We booked our flights today! Coming from CA, that's one of our major expenses of the trip, so I'm just glad that's over with. It seems more real all the time!

We’ll be there June 30-July 13th. Planning on being at MK on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th. Though we still have our premier passes for this trip and will park hop if needed!

We will be @ Pop July 26-Aug 2. I'm so excited and ready to plan! I upgraded the dining plan so we can do some character meals for DD 10. DD 13 just doesn't want to miss school or camp :crazy2:

Joining! We booked a BB on our Christmas trip. My family (DH, DD 17, DS 14) will be back July 24-31, 2019. 3 nights at POFQ and 4 nights at BWI. Our Christmas trip was fast and busy. Hoping to make the July trip relaxing and laid back with a couple of resort/ Disney Springs days. Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s plans!

I see you stay CL a lot.
My next trip July 22-26 will be CL at CR for the first time.
I'm super excited and hoping I'll love it yet also hoping I won't become a CL snob lol.
We'll arrive around 10am on the first day and leave about 8pm the last day so we'll get good use out of the lounge those days.
The o ther days we plan on breakfast, taking a few snacks, and then maybe just maybe one night get back in time for drinks and desserts.

I see you stay CL a lot.
My next trip July 22-26 will be CL at CR for the first time.
I'm super excited and hoping I'll love it yet also hoping I won't become a CL snob lol.
We'll arrive around 10am on the first day and leave about 8pm the last day so we'll get good use out of the lounge those days.
The o ther days we plan on breakfast, taking a few snacks, and then maybe just maybe one night get back in time for drinks and desserts.

We certainly got hooked after our first CL stay! It is super convenient, but definitely not a necessity. We do eat breakfast in the lounge most mornings, and make a point to be there for the 5-7 pm apps and drinks. Our touring style has slowed down a bit over the years, and we spend a good deal of time at the resort. I don't use the Signature Services staff for any pre-trip services such as booking ADRs or fast passes, but we find enough value in the convenience and quality of the food/drink offerings to keep booking it, if even for just part of our trips. I hope you enjoy CR this summer!

Ok so I'm getting a plan together and want to know which option you think looks the best.
In recent trips we've been getting a 2 day PH and doing an MK party and it usually works out in this way...
day 1: HS/Epcot
day 2: DS/MK for party
day 3: MK/Epcot (hop back over to HS if we can get a FP for TOT or RNRC to finish off the trip)
So I am learning towards option 3 as it is the most similar to what we know and works for us but I'm open to other options.

2 adults, July 22-26, 3 day PH, RD'ers, staying at CR

OPTION 1.
July 23: AK/MK
July 24: HS/Epcot/MK for PM EMH
July 25: MK/Epcot

OPTION 2.
July 23: MK/Epcot stay for PM EMH
July 24: HS/Epcot/MK for PM EMH
July 25: AK/MK

OPTION 3.
July 23: HS/Epcot and stay for PM EMH
July 24: AK/MK and stay for PM EMH
July 25: MK/Epcot (hop back over to HS if we can get a good FP)

OPTION 4.
July 23: MK/Epcot and stay for PM EMH
July 24:AK/MK and stay for PM EMH
July 25: HS/Epcot

Awesome! Congratulations! :)

I'm on the west coast, so I'll be on there at 4am (yikes) on the 20th...glad to hear getting on there right away is worth it, though! Did you get the general times you wanted, too?

Edit to add:

We booked our flights today! Coming from CA, that's one of our major expenses of the trip, so I'm just glad that's over with. It seems more real all the time!
Pretty much. Had to tweak a few times and book BOG for end of trip but otherwise got everything we wanted

Booked for July 22-26 with free dining deal yesterday for myself, DW and DD. Staying at All Star Sports and upgraded the dining plan from quick service to deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter