****Official July 2021 Thread****

We're going to Copper Creek July 24-31. Like a lot of people, ours is a reschedule from Spring Break at Beach Club. I will never complain about CC, but we were really excited to go to Stormalong Bay. We're DVC, so I'll try to get us in when availability opens next month, but won't sweat it either. A plus is we can now stay a day longer.

We'll also be celebrating our 15th anniversary!

Hi!!!!! Just booked Pop Century for 7/26 - 7/30 for my first Mother/Daughter trip! Daughter is 8 and my son will be away at camp, and hubby could care less. I'm super excited, but cautious about yet another cancellation.

I have never booked directly through Disney, so I'm curious about how to watch out for discounts (and then apply them)?
Also, I don't know about Pop. I booked a Preferred Room (main thing is being close to transportation for me). Should I consider some other things at Pop? Guess I'll start to check out the Pop thread on the Disney Resorts page.

Super excited to get to the planning!

Welcome to the July 2021 thread! We are staying at Pop as well, during the last half of July.

For the special offers, here is the official offers page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

In the past, special offers that are good over the summer typically begin to pop up on/around January 2nd. If there is an offer good for when you booked, you can always call Disney and have them apply the offer.

The Preferred Room will be good for transportation. It will put you in the 60's section, which is right behind the dining hall/main building. Also, you have access to the Skyliner at Pop, so that will make trips to Epcot and HS very nice!

Again, welcome, and maybe we will see you at Pop next summer!!!

I have a family trip booked for Art Of Animation July 4th - 11th. Starting to wonder if Orlando in July with a 4 & 1 year old is a bad idea. Luckily there are no big expectations so we can really have a relaxing time if things are too crazy in the parks.

Howdy, July
We're going to Copper Creek July 24-31. Like a lot of people, ours is a reschedule from Spring Break at Beach Club. I will never complain about CC, but we were really excited to go to Stormalong Bay. We're DVC, so I'll try to get us in when availability opens next month, but won't sweat it either. A plus is we can now stay a day longer.

We'll also be celebrating our 15th anniversary!
Welcome Home, Memorymakerfor4! We've stayed at YC several times and yes, Stormalong is the BOMB, but I have to say CC is now on my bucket list. Good GRIEF that resort is GORGEOUS!!! :love:
In the past, special offers that are good over the summer typically begin to pop up on/around January 2nd. If there is an offer good for when you booked, you can always call Disney and have them apply the offer.
I'm REALLY eager to see what those prices will be like. I'm still floored they ran specials on Christmas Day, for crying out loud, and the discounts through Spring Break and Easter are just INSANE!!! :crazy2:
I have a family trip booked for Art Of Animation July 4th - 11th. Starting to wonder if Orlando in July with a 4 & 1 year old is a bad idea. Luckily there are no big expectations so we can really have a relaxing time if things are too crazy in the parks.
Hi, Brillokc, and welcome to our July family!!! I am not EVEN going to speculate on crowds or anything related to pre/post Covid life, but I can say with littles at that time of the year, you follow their lead. Are they getting hot and tired? Scoot back to the resort for a snooze in some turbo AC. Keep those water bottles full and everyone hydrated. July isn't as bad heatwise as August, but it's still pretty brutal. ... I've said all that, but you may have only been referring to crowds. In which case I apologize for being Captain Obvious. :teeth:

We will be staying at All Star Movies July 2-10, 2021. This is a replacement for our canceled June/July 2020 trip. This will be our first trip over the Fourth of July. We have gone previously in the end of July or in August. Fingers crossed that things improve between now and next summer.

Hi!!!!! Just booked Pop Century for 7/26 - 7/30 for my first Mother/Daughter trip! Daughter is 8 and my son will be away at camp, and hubby could care less. I'm super excited, but cautious about yet another cancellation.

I have never booked directly through Disney, so I'm curious about how to watch out for discounts (and then apply them)?
Also, I don't know about Pop. I booked a Preferred Room (main thing is being close to transportation for me). Should I consider some other things at Pop? Guess I'll start to check out the Pop thread on the Disney Resorts page.

Super excited to get to the planning!
I am HORRIFIED I missed your post! My profound apologies, and I am also here to assure you that Pop is really super fun. We're normally moderate / DVC types, but we did a "do-over" trip in 2017 for four days at Pop and really fell in love with it. We've nicknamed it Hotel Crazypants because the grounds are just completely off the rails. Their food court is surprisingly good, and really, if you've got a preferred room, you'll be just fine. :love:

We will be staying at All Star Movies July 2-10, 2021. This is a replacement for our canceled June/July 2020 trip. This will be our first trip over the Fourth of July. We have gone previously in the end of July or in August. Fingers crossed that things improve between now and next summer.
Welcome to the "we canceled our trip in XXX" party. :love: Our fingers are crossed, too, and it does sound like good things are on the horizon, vaccine wise!!!

We are headed to AKL July 11-19 to replace our 4th of July 2020 trip. But this time we'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary! (That was supposed to be in Italy, but then 2020 happened...)
I'm happy to see park hopping returning in January- hoping for the the dining plan and annual passes to be sold soon as well! Cautiously optimistic things could be closer to normal than they are now.

We are headed to AKL July 11-19 to replace our 4th of July 2020 trip. But this time we'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary! (That was supposed to be in Italy, but then 2020 happened...)
I'm happy to see park hopping returning in January- hoping for the the dining plan and annual passes to be sold soon as well! Cautiously optimistic things could be closer to normal than they are now.
Well, you can go to the Italy Pavilion and... nah, it's not quite the same. :teeth: Welcome aboard and Happy Anniversary!!!
Southwest has released flights through Mid August.
Thanks for the heads-up! Is it my imagination or is that a bit early this year?

Thanks for the heads-up! Is it my imagination or is that a bit early this year?

I think it's early. I was expecting January. I cancelled some March flights a few weeks ago and checked then. July wasn't on the list for the next release then, so they changed their minds sometime between then and now. I'm not upset!

I think it's early. I was expecting January. I cancelled some March flights a few weeks ago and checked then. July wasn't on the list for the next release then, so they changed their minds sometime between then and now. I'm not upset!
I have been waiting for that as well- wanting to use my credit from the last trip! I thought it would be January as well.

I don't do well with the unknown so looking for opinions. Do you think masks will still be a requirement in July?

July 2021 Roll Call
Join me, won't you?

:stitch:

June 28 - July 3 MOPNB Caribbean Beach Resort
July 4 - July 9 4My3KGirls Caribbean Beach Resort
July 9 - July 18 linajoy Riviera Resort / Copper Creek Villas
July 10 - July 16
ccrellamom Copper Creek Villas
July 10 - July 17 TVmom Caribbean Beach Resort
July 10 - July 20 JennLTX Coronado Springs Resort
July 11 - July 19 preemiemama
Animal Kingdom Lodge
July 17 - July 24 TaraWasHere Boulder Ridge Villas
July 17 - July 31 chad_1138 POP Century
July 24 - July 31
Memorymakerfor4 Copper Creek Villas

July 4 - July 11 Brillokc Art of Animation
July 10-July 18 POP

Woooo! Just put down the deposit today! Trip is July 13-21st and staying at a preferred room (to save my tired legs!) at All Star Movies. Normally we’re Disneyland folks but with the closure there having no solid end date, I’m aiming for WDW. We went in November for the first time and enjoyed it so much.

I’m pretty nervous about the heat but I imagine we’ll survive.... right?! 😳

I might jump ship to Disneyland in the summer if the stars align but for now, I’m all in planning for WDW.

So very excited. Just upgraded our early July trip for 6 days / 5 nights from CBR to Beach Club for a total difference of only $350 using the 30% off room sale! We will really looking forward to finally making this trip that has been COVID postponed twice, Spring Break 2020 and Thanksgiving 2020. Going to love having Stormalong Bay to go back to during the heat and humidity of July!

We are planning on yes, put hoping not. Just bought 250 disposable masks on Amazon a couple weeks ago for something like $16 :)
Wasn't so very long ago you could have sold each one of those for $16! What a crazy year... :crazy2:
Woooo! Just put down the deposit today! Trip is July 13-21st and staying at a preferred room (to save my tired legs!) at All Star Movies. Normally we’re Disneyland folks but with the closure there having no solid end date, I’m aiming for WDW. We went in November for the first time and enjoyed it so much.

I’m pretty nervous about the heat but I imagine we’ll survive.... right?! 😳

I might jump ship to Disneyland in the summer if the stars align but for now, I’m all in planning for WDW.
Hydrate hydrate hydrate!!! :drinking1 (Pretend that emoji is drinking water 8-) ) Welcome to the July Club!!!
So very excited. Just upgraded our early July trip for 6 days / 5 nights from CBR to Beach Club for a total difference of only $350 using the 30% off room sale! We will really looking forward to finally making this trip that has been COVID postponed twice, Spring Break 2020 and Thanksgiving 2020. Going to love having Stormalong Bay to go back to during the heat and humidity of July!
Now THAT is well worth it!!! Love love LOVE Stormalong! :love: And thank you for the reminder; I've updated the Events & Discounts post on the first page, and am REALLY hoping they add Taste of Food & Wine while we're there!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Joining in on this thread. We are going July 5-19th doing a split stay between Saratoga Springs and BWV. Our April 2020 trip got cancelled so were really excited for this one. Our daughter is graduating from 8th grade and moving on to high school so this will be a celebration for that as well as her birthday! :flower1:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter