****Official July 2021 Thread****

There are a BUNCH of pics and videos of fireworks testing at Epcot out on Twitter and available on a Disney blog with a food focus. Y'all, I think we're going to get to see Harmonious!!!
:jumping1:party::jumping1:
Less than a month to go, let the countdown begin staying at Caribbean Beach July 1-10
:welcome: You might want to look for that post because several of the pics were taken from your future resort!!!
Snagged a coveted California Grill Dinner Reservation for 4th of July! Can't wait! It's our favorite restaurant!
o_Oo_Oo_O THAT was a SCORE!!!

Ohana - Opening July 9; booking available June 10th

I was SO happy, until I saw that the noodles and shrimp aren't on the menu - our two favorite things! I'm going to try to book anyway and hope that all the fuss Noodlegate is causing makes them rethink the menu. Even if they don't, it's still a good thing to have more places open, more cast members back to work.

I was SO happy, until I saw that the noodles and shrimp aren't on the menu - our two favorite things! I'm going to try to book anyway and hope that all the fuss Noodlegate is causing makes them rethink the menu. Even if they don't, it's still a good thing to have more places open, more cast members back to work.

I hear you. Plus no characters.

Just found this thread.

We are staying at Saratoga June 30- July 13! Three weeks from today! Yay!
I’m still hopeful for fireworks! I was hoping for fast passes to make a return, but I’m losing hope daily...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter