****Official July 2021 Thread****

You get a very SPECIAL welcome since you posted the info about the fireworks!!! party: :welcome: party: While I'm bummed Harmonious isn't happening yet, I will take any Epcot fireworks they want to display. I am not picky. :cool1: This is exciting news!!!!!
Thanks! I’ll try to bring more good news.

SO excited about fireworks coming back!
We are in the single digits for our trip! We leave on the 25th and arrive on the 26th! We are starting to get really excited now! I am a teacher and this was my last week at school so now I am in full DISNEY mode!!!

Hi everyone! I am sneaking into this party...I booked a last minute spur of the moment trip because of the announcement today...even though I was just there 2 weeks ago. :crazy: I will be at Gran Destino 7/2 - 7/5! Just a quick little getaway to get a fireworks fix and try out the tower. I’ve never booked a trip this last minute before! I was shocked there was even still AP discount availability anywhere.

Hi everyone! I am sneaking into this party...I booked a last minute spur of the moment trip because of the announcement today...even though I was just there 2 weeks ago. :crazy: I will be at Gran Destino 7/2 - 7/5! Just a quick little getaway to get a fireworks fix and try out the tower. I’ve never booked a trip this last minute before! I was shocked there was even still AP discount availability anywhere.
So excited for you hope your birthday trip was amazing 🎂
See you there 😊

Welp, the fireworks did it for us! Pulled the trigger on a last minute trip July 4-7. Yay! Bringing my dad along. He was a massive IllumiNations fan. He didn't have a chance to see Epcot Forever, and I think he'll enjoy it. So glad to share it with him! Happy happy happy!

Please update my dates to July 2 to the 27th. 30th. Almost the entire month! I'll have to move a bit after the 19th, not a fan, but it's better than not being there. And, I was going to lose 520 points on the 31st. so they had to be spent wherever they could be.

Last edited:

Please update my dates to July 2 to the 27th.! Almost the entire month! I'll have to move a bit after the 19th, not a fan, but it's better than not being there. And, I was going to lose 520 points on the 31st. so they had to be spent wherever they could be.
You know, there are worse problems to have. :teeth: You are updated!!!

I am so curious about FP+! I haven't been to WDW without some form of FP since I was 5 years old! It will be so strange planning and navigating without it.

I did that once. But they had to pack (with a list) once I told them. They had an hour before we left.

my plan is to pack everything while they are at camp this week. Then Friday afternoon we will gift them a magic band and ears. Tell them we are going to Disney world and we leave tomor morning. Then let them pack their own little suitcase for their “must haves”. You know. Toys. Dolls. Tops with no shorts.

Omg we leave a week from tomorrow. I need to start packing. My kids still don’t know so I have to do it secretively

so excited for you and them! We are also surprising our son and heading down on 7/4. His birthday is the 5th. We will tell him on the 3rd and then leave for the airport hotel that evening. I’m trying to low key make piles of clothes but not taking the suitcases out yet is killing me! I usually pack gradually over 2-3 weeks.

so excited for you and them! We are also surprising our son and heading down on 7/4. His birthday is the 5th. We will tell him on the 3rd and then leave for the airport hotel that evening. I’m trying to low key make piles of clothes but not taking the suitcases out yet is killing me! I usually pack gradually over 2-3 weeks.
Omg I know! It’s so stressful!

my plan is to pack everything while they are at camp this week. Then Friday afternoon we will gift them a magic band and ears. Tell them we are going to Disney world and we leave tomor morning. Then let them pack their own little suitcase for their “must haves”. You know. Toys. Dolls. Tops with no shorts.
Mine were seven and nine years old. They came home from school and I asked them if you could go anywhere you wanted today where would you go?. My son said the Oz fest which was insane because that would never happen. My daughter said Walt Disney World! I said well you better hurry up and pack because your grandfather's on his way to drive us to the airport your suitcase and backpack are out in your room and there's a list on your bed. Neither child believed me until I said there was a list and then my daughter stage whispered, "she said there's a list! She's not kidding.We better hurry up".

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter