****Official July 2021 Thread****

Has anyone done an in room celebration? Or something extra special while on vacation?

This trip is a HUGE celebration for us! We had our wedding cancelled twice due to COVID, we ended up eloping last July and then we cancelled our honeymoon twice as well. I want to do something really special to commemorate this and to finally feel like I can celebrate being married... any suggestions?

Has anyone done an in room celebration? Or something extra special while on vacation?

This trip is a HUGE celebration for us! We had our wedding cancelled twice due to COVID, we ended up eloping last July and then we cancelled our honeymoon twice as well. I want to do something really special to commemorate this and to finally feel like I can celebrate being married... any suggestions?
Buy more points

July 9th-12th solo traveler here. Looking forward to it, but also nervous now.
OOOooo, ShadowBoxer, DON'T be nervouse! Solo trips are AWESOME!!! I went by myself for four days and had the best time!!! You set the pace, you make the decisions, and it's fabulous! :love:
We will be at Dolphin 7-23 to 7-28! Can’t wait! :flower1:
Welcome to our merry band!!! :welcome:

I have looked at the in room celebration offerings many times but haven't been able to pull the trigger. I'd honestly just rather go buy what I really want and get the DVC discount on top! I do think the cakes look nice though and would like to do that sometime. Also, maybe see if there's a photography session open? I think they're only $50.

Don't forget to wear a celebration pin! It was nice to hear Happy Anniversary from everyone as we walked around one year.

I have looked at the in room celebration offerings many times but haven't been able to pull the trigger. I'd honestly just rather go buy what I really want and get the DVC discount on top! I do think the cakes look nice though and would like to do that sometime. Also, maybe see if there's a photography session open? I think they're only $50.

Don't forget to wear a celebration pin! It was nice to hear Happy Anniversary from everyone as we walked around one year.

Yes for sure get the pin! They have some that are "Happily Ever After" now so it is for newlyweds and anniversaries- it would fit for the journey you've had!

I have looked at the in room celebrations as well, but agree I'd rather spend the money on things we decide we want while there. We are doing an anniversary dinner this year at Narcoose's because we enjoy eating there and it's a little more "special". I'd say a fireworks boat or a party, but they aren't back yet!

Doing laundry and then packing! We leave the day after tomorrow! I cannot believe it's finally here!

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I am leaning towards doing a photo shoot or something 'extra' rather than the in-room celebration. I'll keep everyone posted!

Doing laundry and then packing! We leave the day after tomorrow! I cannot believe it's finally here!

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I am leaning towards doing a photo shoot or something 'extra' rather than the in-room celebration. I'll keep everyone posted!
We are doing a photo shoot at the Magic Kingdom during our July trip this year! Leave in 23 days!!!!

OOOooo, ShadowBoxer, DON'T be nervouse! Solo trips are AWESOME!!! I went by myself for four days and had the best time!!! You set the pace, you make the decisions, and it's fabulous! :love:

Welcome to our merry band!!! :welcome:

Well my previous two trips to Disney World have been solo. I guess I am just a bit nervous due to all the flight horror stories I am hearing and the summer crowds being back in full force at the parks. So far none of my flights have been canceled or changed since I am now 15 days out. But I am still excited to go and experience Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story land and the other new things I have missed since my last trip in 2017.

p_bighero6_19753_20bd6206.jpeg
MORE DAYS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter