****Official July 2021 Thread****

Wait times aren’t terrible right now for a holiday weekend.. then again it’s raining but it’s like that all week so.. should be manageable

I have a question. I have a Ogas reservation that is after park closes and a Tiffins reservation that is right at park closing time. I would like to know what is the latest that Disney transportation stops running from HS and AK. I want to know if I would be able to still get on the bus or if I might have to call for a Uber.

Wait times aren’t terrible right now for a holiday weekend.. then again it’s raining but it’s like that all week so.. should be manageable

I got in last night and booked it straight to Epcot as soon as I dropped my stuff off at GDT. Today was MK and when I say the weather was trash ALL DAY…my body gave out and I actually had to hit First Aid before heading back to the resort around noon for my midday break because I got a migraine. It finally stopped raining for good when I was eating dinner at Liberty Tree. Am waiting for HEA now.

I got in last night and booked it straight to Epcot as soon as I dropped my stuff off at GDT. Today was MK and when I say the weather was trash ALL DAY…my body gave out and I actually had to hit First Aid before heading back to the resort around noon for my midday break because I got a migraine. It finally stopped raining for good when I was eating dinner at Liberty Tree. Am waiting for HEA now.
What will First Aid do for you for your migraines? I get them too and especially when I get the slightest bit dehyrated... Florida in July, oh boy...I'm a little worried.

What will First Aid do for you for your migraines? I get them too and especially when I get the slightest bit dehyrated... Florida in July, oh boy...I'm a little worried.

They gave me some ibuprofen and I laid down in the cool dark for about 20 minutes with some water. It took the edge off enough to let me get back to the resort.

I have a question. I have a Ogas reservation that is after park closes and a Tiffins reservation that is right at park closing time. I would like to know what is the latest that Disney transportation stops running from HS and AK. I want to know if I would be able to still get on the bus or if I might have to call for a Uber.

they run one hour past park close

We found very pleasing wait times at MK today. Most everything ended up 30 mins or less. The only exceptions were Jungle Cruise, because we waited out a weather delay around 5:30, and 7DMT, which we waited 50 min at 8:00 PM. The only headliner we didn’t get to ride was Splash. I’m not sure if it ever came back online after the weather delay. We tried until a little after 7PM and gave up.
The insane crowds for Happily Ever After, that’s a completely different story for another time.
Overall a great first day to kickoff our vacation. Much better than I anticipated.

We found very pleasing wait times at MK today. Most everything ended up 30 mins or less. The only exceptions were Jungle Cruise, because we waited out a weather delay around 5:30, and 7DMT, which we waited 50 min at 8:00 PM. The only headliner we didn’t get to ride was Splash. I’m not sure if it ever came back online after the weather delay. We tried until a little after 7PM and gave up.
The insane crowds for Happily Ever After, that’s a completely different story for another time.
Overall a great first day to kickoff our vacation. Much better than I anticipated.

I saw the pictures with the crowds in front of the castle for HEA. Whoa!

Yeah, those firework crowds definitely scared me, but I realize that was everyone being totally stoked to see fireworks and it was July 4. Sounds like you guys are saying the rest of the day isn't too bad. Will be reporting to all of you at the end of the month/early August.

We are here now and yesterday we were at HS. Wait times were terrible. Not even sure why we made a park day for yesterday..don't know what we were thinking..yikes. Doesn't look a whole lot better today per the wait times on the app but we don't have a park day today so not sure how accurate the wait times are for today. Our next one is tomorrow and then thurs and fri and then not again til next week. Hoping it gets better as the week goes on.

We are here now and yesterday we were at HS. Wait times were terrible. Not even sure why we made a park day for yesterday..don't know what we were thinking..yikes. Doesn't look a whole lot better today per the wait times on the app but we don't have a park day today so not sure how accurate the wait times are for today. Our next one is tomorrow and then thurs and fri and then not again til next week. Hoping it gets better as the week goes on.

we just got back from a 9 day trip. HS was always the worst. Everything had an hour wait.

we just got back from a 9 day trip. HS was always the worst. Everything had an hour wait.
Yup that is exactly what we found to be the case there...65 mins for everything we wanted to do with the exception of muppets and frozen sing along..lol

Yup that is exactly what we found to be the case there...65 mins for everything we wanted to do with the exception of muppets and frozen sing along..lol

don’t forget lightening McQueen lol

we rope dropped twice. first time we were on and off milenium falcon before 9am. Second time on and off slinky dog by 9am

Checking in with the folks traveling to WDW this week during the tropical storm Elsa issue. Hoping you all are traveling easy and the storm hasn’t impacted your fun! I am excited as I am leaving Friday for my much needed get away!

yea I am glad I booked two my park days for HS as I figured that would be the most packed park. And Rise of Resistance is top of my list of things to do lol.

yea I am glad I booked two my park days for HS as I figured that would be the most packed park. And Rise of Resistance is top of my list of things to do lol.

perfect! I literally came home and reworked a clients entire trip based on wait times I saw. Two rope drop mornings are better than one!

At the parks now. Honestly everything has been reasonable the past two days. The lines app is more correct with waits and the posted on Disney are always longer.

Yes the 3 or 4 total main rides in ALL of Disney are like 75-100 min waits but majority are always moving with no stopping. But they are always lighter. Maybe 55-70

First time with no fast pass and very surprised. Longest I’ve wait so far was 55 mins on frozen. Went quick ( I start my clock when I go on rides to see if accurate. Most people think they are waiting longer then they actually are ) most have been actually about 15 mins lighter than actual posted
Elsa isn’t here yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter