****Official July 2021 Thread****

they run one hour past park close

This is true, but with that said, even if Disney transportation has stopped running by the time you finish eating, the Transportation CMs will make sure you get home, just let them know. I had a late dinner ADR at CRT last month, was too tired to walk back to GF and the resort monorail had stopped running by the time I got out of MK long after park close. I had my own personal boat back to GF that night. :)

At the parks now. Honestly everything has been reasonable the past two days. The lines app is more correct with waits and the posted on Disney are always longer.

Yes the 3 or 4 total main rides in ALL of Disney are like 75-100 min waits but majority are always moving with no stopping. But they are always lighter. Maybe 55-70

First time with no fast pass and very surprised. Longest I’ve wait so far was 55 mins on frozen. Went quick ( I start my clock when I go on rides to see if accurate. Most people think they are waiting longer then they actually are ) most have been actually about 15 mins lighter than actual posted
Elsa isn’t here yet

I got home last night, just happy I came back ahead of Elsa (lol). I have to say I was super shocked at how manageable wait times were all weekend considering it was a holiday weekend. They really weren’t that much worse than when I came for Memorial Day week.

This is true, but with that said, even if Disney transportation has stopped running by the time you finish eating, the Transportation CMs will make sure you get home, just let them know. I had a late dinner ADR at CRT last month, was too tired to walk back to GF and the resort monorail had stopped running by the time I got out of MK long after park close. I had my own personal boat back to GF that night. :)

I got home last night, just happy I came back ahead of Elsa (lol). I have to say I was super shocked at how manageable wait times were all weekend considering it was a holiday weekend. They really weren’t that much worse than when I came for Memorial Day week.

I feel less stress and I’m always a fast pass person. It’s weird. I guess I’m use to seeing 200 mins and having 60 min waits ain’t a big deal. Then again it’s been raining with no heat and sun so that deff helps being outside lol it was HOT and humid during the day yesterday

Heading down later this week and so excited to read the daily updates and how manageable it has been! Thank you to everyone keeping us informed! I will try to return the favor while I'm there for those who come after me...so excited!

Hi guys!
anybody planning on dropping a 50s prime diner or sci-fi for July 28th 4-5pm for a party of 4?

trying to finalize plans for my clients last minute trip. It’s the only thing I’m missing. Thanks!

Hey everyone - I know we talked about the tips to help with sun and heat, but just wondering if you could point me to a thread that is recent about it - I searched on the boards and I get some older threads. I'm wondering if the UV umbrellas are a pain to use in the crowds now that people are back. I don't want to be the one to poke everyone as I am also on the shorter side. However, I'm also really fair-skinned and even though I have great hats I am more worried about my arms.

Any tips for that?

Hey everyone - I know we talked about the tips to help with sun and heat, but just wondering if you could point me to a thread that is recent about it - I searched on the boards and I get some older threads. I'm wondering if the UV umbrellas are a pain to use in the crowds now that people are back. I don't want to be the one to poke everyone as I am also on the shorter side. However, I'm also really fair-skinned and even though I have great hats I am more worried about my arms.

Any tips for that?

I used my UV umbrella last weekend and it really wasn't any worse than using it on my May/June trip. But I'm also tall and used to navigating busy sidewalks in NYC with umbrellas, so take that as you will. Tbh I ended up using it more for rain than sun given the weather last weekend, but I was really glad I had it. Just remember that if it's stashed in your park bag, you'll need to take it out and hold it out in front of you as you walk through the bag scanners at security.

I don't know if things were slow loading or just went quickly today. Took me 20 minutes to get a dinner and a breakfast reservation for our week at 'Ohana- and there was only one choice of time for dinner on the day I wanted. I did a LOT of refreshing to get that.

Single digit countdown here. We are all stoked!

p.s. Do the disney hotel shops sell lactose free milk? I need it for cereal and coffee, etc. I could order it for delivery but would much rather be lazy and buy it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter