Dinner Shows
Character Meals
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

MK: TRON Lightcycle Run Roller Coaster
MK: WDW Railroad Re-open
Epcot: Play Pavilion
Epcot: Moana: Journey of Water
Epcot: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
Epcot: DuckTales World Showcase Adventure (replacing Phineas & Ferb)
Fantasmic
Finding Nemo
Festival of Fantasy Parade MK
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Enchanted Tales w/ Belle
Jedi Training Academy
Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular
Star Wars Launch Bay

Unlikely by July 2022:
MK: Splash Mountain re-imaging to Princess and the Frog
Epcot: Spaceship Earth Update
The Kiss Goodnight MK

Closed July 2022:

July Hotel Refurbishments:
All Star Sports Re-imagining (might be open)
Grand Floridian refurb in Big Pine Key building (may be complete)
Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge Villas refurbishment (tbd)

Thanks for the updates! I believe Typhoon Lagoon is open again now.

Sorry for the delay in updates. Was taking a bit of a break from things Disney. The Anniversary trip actually was kind of a bummer as it did not live up to my expectations - and with all the nickle and diming news, I was just less excited about all my trip planning - and I need the darn Annual Passes to go back on sale!!! :(
But - I've updated our reservation list and updated the news/closings/openings post as well.
I should have come back here sooner - if anyone was going to make me excited about my WDW trips again it would be you guys!!!
It’s all good!! I feel like we are in this together trying to figure out the New Disney!! I’m not liking it, but I guess things don’t stay the same forever. My mindset is I’m not going to stress, I’m going to enjoy & be grateful I’m spending this quality time with my family no matter what!😁
BTW, friends of ours went just recently for the first time ever & said it was the best vacation they ever had!! They had no previous Disney trip to compare it too! No type A personalities in that family! 😆

Sorry for the delay in updates. Was taking a bit of a break from things Disney. The Anniversary trip actually was kind of a bummer as it did not live up to my expectations - and with all the nickle and diming news, I was just less excited about all my trip planning - and I need the darn Annual Passes to go back on sale!!! :(
But - I've updated our reservation list and updated the news/closings/openings post as well.
I should have come back here sooner - if anyone was going to make me excited about my WDW trips again it would be you guys!!!
Thanks for adding me! I've went ahead and rented DVC points at Saratoga Springs for the first few days of my stay, so I will no longer be staying at the Dolphin.

Hi all, just checking in.

I'd like to buy APs, but in case they aren't available again for our July trip I thought I'd ask for opinions on two scenarios if we buy regular tickets.

Would you rather:
* Tickets for more days (let's say 8) with ParkHopper but not do any G+ or LL
Or
* Tickets for fewer days (5 or 6) without ParkHopper but add G+ and/or LL

I would love to hear anyone's opinions/thoughts!! Thanks!

You could always start with the park passes fewer days and upgrade if needed. Once you purchase your passes they are nonrefundable.

Reactions: KSL
Thread for those of us planning a trip in July 2022!!!
Hopefully all of this crap will be past us and we can enjoy the scorching hot heat of Florida in July without masks!

Sound off! When are you going in July 2022 and where will you be staying??
We are going for our 13th anniversary July 9-16 and we rented a house with a pool covered with lanai screen through fl spirit. We stayed there 2 years ago. We are using tickets from the trip we cancelled early in the pandemic so flights cost $40 total. But we are flying into Tampa. It was cheaper for flight and car rental.

Hi all, just checking in.

I'd like to buy APs, but in case they aren't available again for our July trip I thought I'd ask for opinions on two scenarios if we buy regular tickets.

Would you rather:
* Tickets for more days (let's say 8) with ParkHopper but not do any G+ or LL
Or
* Tickets for fewer days (5 or 6) without ParkHopper but add G+ and/or LL

I would love to hear anyone's opinions/thoughts!! Thanks!

imo it’s a big waste of money to have G+ every single day, you don’t even need it at Epcot and AK just as a start. Just buy FoP and Remy individually on those days and standby everything else (if you aren’t staying Deluxe. If you are, just do Remy on the extended evening hours).

imo it’s a big waste of money to have G+ every single day, you don’t even need it at Epcot and AK just as a start. Just buy FoP and Remy individually on those days and standby everything else (if you aren’t staying Deluxe. If you are, just do Remy on the extended evening hours).

Thanks for the feedback! I've been reading about that -- that it's not really necessary to have every day and also the advice to take the $15 you would have spent on G+ and put it toward the individual pay-to-ride attractions. So I'm leaning toward more days with hoppers, one day for G+ (MK seems to be the park most recommend) and a little extra budget for some of the individual-pay rides. Seems to be as good a plan as possible at this point.

Thanks for the feedback! I've been reading about that -- that it's not really necessary to have every day and also the advice to take the $15 you would have spent on G+ and put it toward the individual pay-to-ride attractions. So I'm leaning toward more days with hoppers, one day for G+ (MK seems to be the park most recommend) and a little extra budget for some of the individual-pay rides. Seems to be as good a plan as possible at this point.

Yeah everything I’ve seen and read online bears that out. We planned on doing day for day anyway because I have an AP and gf will not and we wanted to avoid the glitches people have been reporting in those scenarios.

Hello!

We will be at WDW July 20-28th and staying for the first time at the Dolphin. We were originally booked at our favourite resort, POFQ, but when I realized it was cheaper to stay at the Dolphin (price includes the resort fee and taxes), we decided to switch for the walking distance to two parks and for the access to the Deluxe Evening hours.

This will probably be our last WDW trip of the decade. My oldest will be 13 yo in September and I want to see more of the world with her before she's too old and refuse to follow along on our trips. In fact, one of the main reason we are going to WDW this summer is that we have a child Canadian ticket bought at 25% off in 2017 that needs to be used before my youngest turns 10 yo in July. It will also be our first trip without a stroller for our youngest who has chronic back pain so our touring style will have to be adjusted to her level of pain. That probably means RD, break then back to the park until close (we won't have hoppers).

We're at the Riviera July 14 - 21. It will be me, spouse, and our 18 year old daughter. We had been booked on the Wish for July 15 but our cruise got cancelled when the maiden voyage moved, so we added the days to our WDW stay.
We are staying at Riviera also 7/23-7/30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter