*** Official July 2022 Thread ***

ADR day! Roped DH in as he’s the one who wants Space 220. But it’s only 60+1 and there was nothing. Though admittedly we could have botched it bc he doesn’t know what he’s doing and when I went to book my first res I realized my credit card on file was expired! Amateur hour! Anyway, we got everything else we wanted.

Jaleo
Via Napoli
Creperie
Sanaa
The Plaza
Skipper Canteen

Then I added yak & yeti cause we’ve never been there.

Can you still walk up to sit at bar at space 220? I’d rather do that anyway if it’s an option.

So excited!!!

ADR day! Roped DH in as he’s the one who wants Space 220. But it’s only 60+1 and there was nothing. Though admittedly we could have botched it bc he doesn’t know what he’s doing and when I went to book my first res I realized my credit card on file was expired! Amateur hour! Anyway, we got everything else we wanted.

Jaleo
Via Napoli
Creperie
Sanaa
The Plaza
Skipper Canteen

Then I added yak & yeti cause we’ve never been there.

Can you still walk up to sit at bar at space 220? I’d rather do that anyway if it’s an option.

So excited!!!
Don't have firsthand experience, but I've heard if you walk over first thing when they open (10am?10:30?11? Idk) someone is standing there putting names on a list for standby later in the day. I'd try that. Good luck!

Is anyone looking for Topolinos Terrace breakfast on Tuesday, July 19? I booked this as a backup since I couldn't get a time earlier than 11:55 on our preferred date, but we've decided we're just going to go with the preferred date, even if we need to wait until 11:55 (and hopefully we can move it earlier once our trip gets closer)!

I am planning to drop a Topolinos breakfast reservation for 5 people at 9:55 AM on July 19th. Happy to coordinate the drop if someone here wants to try to pick it up! I'll plan to post on the ADR board if there's no takers here.

Is anyone looking for Topolinos Terrace breakfast on Tuesday, July 19? I booked this as a backup since I couldn't get a time earlier than 11:55 on our preferred date, but we've decided we're just going to go with the preferred date, even if we need to wait until 11:55 (and hopefully we can move it earlier once our trip gets closer)!

I am planning to drop a Topolinos breakfast reservation for 5 people at 9:55 AM on July 19th. Happy to coordinate the drop if someone here wants to try to pick it up! I'll plan to post on the ADR board if there's no takers here.
So tempting! But that's the day I was (finally!) able to get a dinner at Garden Grill which is a must-do for my family, and we try to stick to 1 ADR per day. Very generous of you to offer, though, and I'm sure you'll have takers!

I just realized that July 4 is the last day of the Garden Fest at Epcot!! We're heading into Epcot for the 4th itself - hoping they have unique Fireworks, have not seen anything announced yet.
The Calendar DOES have 'Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky' Listed for BOTH July 3 and 4 btw. For anyone who cannot get into MK on the 4th.
I splurged for Park View Club Rooms at the Contemporary - so our plan has always been to watch the fireworks on July 3rd from the balcony, and then go into Epcot for the 4th - where they used to have a special fireworks that was only on that day. But even if not, will be nice to do the Garden fest!

We got our ADR's done over the weekend. Didn't schedule a lot since it is a short stay. We are doing Beaches and Cream for dinner on arrival day (was shocked but excited to see that one available), The Plaza for day 2 and hoping to snag a dessert party if they ever open the dates, and Oga's, Sci Fi, Savi's and Droid Depot for our HS day.

We are going to HS only on July 7. Haven't been to WDW since about 2009. Everything is so new to me and I'm not sure about anything. We are staying off-site. Any advice is greatly appreciated. There are 6 in our party ages from 69 -14.

It is a welcome packet , much like the old letter that used to be sent prior to your trip. This one is a large sturdy blue envelope, with cardstock sheets inside along with a big 50th anniversary sticker.
That's kind of what I figured. I'm guessing it comes around 30 days prior to check-in?

We check in the 1st and haven't received anything. I did just go in March and got one then so maybe they are like eh she's good
I'm betting this is the case. We have two reservations for a split stay and only got one about 2 weeks ago (so a second would have come by now). There must be something in their system that prevents them sending another one if you've received one within xxx timeframe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter