***Official June, 2012! Hot, hot, hot!!!***

Officially booked as well! We are going for our honeymoon June 18-25 at All-Star Sports in coordination with our NY Giants/SF Niners themed wedding. GO BIG BLUE!

Officially booked as well! We are going for our honeymoon June 18-25 at All-Star Sports in coordination with our NY Giants/SF Niners themed wedding. GO BIG BLUE!

Congrats! My DS and his new wife will be celebrating their honeymoon at The All Star Sports the week we are going also.

Count me in!

We'll be staying at the brand new Art of Animation Resort the 11th-16th.

I'm flying from Seattle to NYC and then driving down to WDW with my cousins and their little girls. I haven't been on that long of a car ride since I was five! A little nervous!

I just wanted to say :welcome::welcome::welcome: to all those that have added June dates here but my computer is acting up and won't let me quote. But may you all have alot of Pixie Dustpixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: and stay cool in June. Any time is a great time to visit Disney.

I am sure hoping to join this group. I want to go for my birthday/SWW, but my inlaws will be here and I don't know if they will want to go, so I may have to skip it. Hope to have more info this weekend.

We will be staying at the Yacht Club 5/26-6/8 after spending four days on the Dark Side/ 18 days of fun, fun, fun and food:cool1::cool1:

This will be be my sixth visit to WDW, DHs fifth and the kids fourth:woohoo:

It killing me not having a ticker, but its another surprise:goodvibes

So just for me 110 DAYS TO GO :cool1:

My daughter and I will be traveling with my brother, SIL, DN 15, DN 7and another couple and their DD who will also be 7.

I have decided to take the two teenagers to IOA for the Harry Potter experience one of our days in Orlando. I am now even more excited to have Disney & US. :cool1:

I haven't been a real vacation since a 2004 Disney trip. Hurry up June!!! :woohoo:

Hey all!
Cannot wait until June, first time there for the real heat!!! Please add me to the list:

6/18-6/25, BWV

Celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday and she has no idea we're going! Working on the suprise, and I'm terrible with keeping secrest:rotfl:.

Hope you all have a wonderful time. Pixie dust to everyone:lovestruc

Shelly

Getting so excited!!!! 127 days left to go!!!! Trying to decide if we want to go to Universal also...

We are staying at Pop June 9th-23rd! We got free dining so I got to choose between staying in a nicer hotel or a longer trip...OF COURSE I chose the longer trip :banana:

To make it totally official I booked our flight today when I found a great deal (ok not so great but non stop and cheaper than yesterday when I looked lol)-That is how I know I'm really going-when my husband lets me buy something nonrefundable :wizard::yay::woohoo:

We are staying at Pop June 9th-23rd! We got free dining so I got to choose between staying in a nicer hotel or a longer trip...OF COURSE I chose the longer trip :banana:

To make it totally official I booked our flight today when I found a great deal (ok not so great but non stop and cheaper than yesterday when I looked lol)-That is how I know I'm really going-when my husband lets me buy something nonrefundable :wizard::yay::woohoo:

What airline are you flying? Looks like you are near KC and we are looking for a non stop to and from KC in June, haven't seen any though. If you would let me know I can maybe get booked too. We are going June 23rd/,

What airline are you flying? Looks like you are near KC and we are looking for a non stop to and from KC in June, haven't seen any though. If you would let me know I can maybe get booked too. We are going June 23rd/,

i booked through southwest because they still have free checked bags. I also like that they have no change fees, so if i find a lower fare I can change my ticket. we got an early morning flight there and an afternoon flight back. The fares dont drop often but the good flight times go faster so thats why i really like booking early.

I looked on expedia and other sites but the fares were $100 more per person than southwest. Good luck!

i booked through southwest because they still have free checked bags. I also like that they have no change fees, so if i find a lower fare I can change my ticket. we got an early morning flight there and an afternoon flight back. The fares dont drop often but the good flight times go faster so thats why i really like booking early.

I looked on expedia and other sites but the fares were $100 more per person than southwest. Good luck!

Thanks, I will see about getting it booked today - can't wait for June.:dance3:

DH & I are planning our second trip for June 4th through 15th. I just came back from my very 1st WDW trip 3 weeks ago! :) We are splitting our stay I believe, but I know we are looking to stay at AS Sports for at least half of our stay.

We are going the 13th-20th and haven't seen or heard about free dining yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter