• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*****Official (??) June 2014 Thread -- Party Like It's Hot!*****

I just do not understand the Goofy and Clarabelle relationship. She is a cow. He is a dog. I don't see it's going to work. Of course in the older cartoons, she and he both appear more horse like.

What I have never understood is that Pluto and Goofy are both dogs, but Goofy can talk and poor Pluto can't.

:rotfl2: What you say is true and it has been discussed in our house many times. Nobody has an answer but reading your post made me :rotfl:

We are leaving for WDW today! I can't believe it! If you want to follow along, I may post in my TR (depends how much time I have) and you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and FourSquare. I'm @bassclarinetgrl on all of those and I'll be using #disjunies2014! Yay!

We are leaving for WDW today! I can't believe it! If you want to follow along, I may post in my TR (depends how much time I have) and you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and FourSquare. I'm @bassclarinetgrl on all of those and I'll be using #disjunies2014! Yay!

Woohoo! A week for me...(just have to see my ticker!) I'll be watching the Twitter-verse for ya! :D

Have a great trip - we head out of MI tomorrow morning (driving) and will arrive Sunday afternoon!!

For those who are there now, how has the weather been? We leave in 4 days and I've been so excited but the weather report right now is stating up to 80% chance of rain for 4 of the days we are there and 40-50% chance the rest of the time. I'm kind of getting disappointed. I have never travelled in June before so I don't know how accurate this report is and if it just means a shower here or there or full on thunderstorms. Any thoughts?

I'm here now, and I felt the same way before we got here. BUT!!!! Bring ponchos and a stroller cover(if needed)!!! I'm glad it's raining!!! It's been wonderful we've been here since Tuesday (rain everyday) no longer than 10min waits on any of the rides!!! Yes, even tower of terror!!!! And it's not hot due to the rain!!!

HELPFUL HINT FOR EVERYONE:

Bring a big ziplock bag (fold your map in half & you don't have to worry about it getting wet)!!!

Well, back to the fun!!!!

Anyone coming in on Monday, June 16, and would like some water? We have about 20 bottles left, and will leave them at the front desk. PM me and you can have it we're flying.

Does anyone else feel like we are some big family going to the parks in waves? I'm so excited to be there in a WEEK!!!!!!

Packed up and ready to go, fixing to leave in a few so this will be my last post til next Fri. First stop DD's softball tournament, then leaving straight from there to the most magical place on earth! Disney starting Mon. morn...woo-hoo!! :woohoo:Safe travels and lots of pixie dust for all who are traveling and going this week as well!! pixiedust:
:cool1::banana::yay:

Packed up and ready to go, fixing to leave in a few so this will be my last post til next Fri. First stop DD's softball tournament, then leaving straight from there to the most magical place on earth! Disney starting Mon. morn...woo-hoo!! :woohoo:Safe travels and lots of pixie dust for all who are traveling and going this week as well!! pixiedust:
:cool1::banana::yay:

Be safe, have fun and make lots of memories!!!!!

The vacation is still on!! :woohoo: :worship: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:
DSis just got a look at her schedule for the rest of the month and she still has next weekend off, plus the day before to get ready!! :cool1: She'll just be a little tired going into work the night we return but a Monster energy drink and she'll make it through the night.

Gah! So excited! It's like we just hit "play" on the vacation countdown again. 7 days :scared1: Right now we're decorating our MagicBands while watching "A Goofy Movie" to celebrate. I also started a PTR/Trip Report a bit ago but didn't want to continue if we weren't going. Guess I'll be posting more soon!

Congrats and safe trips to everyone leaving today/tomorrow!!

Almost done packing! Waiting on DH to get home so he can pack his stuff. I'm making the boys Mickey pancakes for dinner. We leave at 5 am for our long drive. 24 hours from now I'll be using my first FP on Soarin'!!!! Can't wait!!!!

I've got a trip report going from our trip May 30 - June 5 with lots of pictures. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3289594

I'm subbing over there!

The vacation is still on!! :woohoo: :worship: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:
DSis just got a look at her schedule for the rest of the month and she still has next weekend off, plus the day before to get ready!! :cool1: She'll just be a little tired going into work the night we return but a Monster energy drink and she'll make it through the night.

Gah! So excited! It's like we just hit "play" on the vacation countdown again. 6 days :scared1: Right now we're decorating our MagicBands while watching "A Goofy Movie" to celebrate. I also started a PTR/Trip Report a bit ago but didn't want to continue if we weren't going. Guess I'll be posting more soon!

Congrats and safe trips to everyone leaving today/tomorrow!!
Subbing there too! So glad everything worked out!

Almost done packing! Waiting on DH to get home so he can pack his stuff. I'm making the boys Mickey pancakes for dinner. We leave at 5 am for our long drive. 24 hours from now I'll be using my first FP on Soarin'!!!! Can't wait!!!!
That's so exciting! I wish we did parks on our travel days, but with my kids it'd be a disaster haha

Finished my nails to finish my Magic Band! One step closer!

43219A44-9411-4B98-AA3A-69216F5FE656_zpspr1dq09l.jpg

5B8089C1-B447-49D9-A2F2-30433D43563F_zpsgj231zrk.jpg

We left this morning! We've stopped for the night in Columbis SC. We had some problems with rain and traffic. Leaving tomorrow with the hopes of dinner at DTD. Here's to the drive being better tomorrow. :cheer2::cheer2:

We are so glad to be on our way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter