***Official June 2018***

Put us down for June 3 - 8! Woot Woot! Split stay BWV 1BR June 2-5 and AKV/Jambo 1BR June 5-8. I'm calling this a BFF trip.lol I'm taking my bff who's never been to WDW before and my youngest DGD15 is going and we're taking her bff who's only been once when she was 4yo. We're so excited to be going back! It's been 5 years!

Awesome, welcome aboard! I'm doing something like that next year, hopefully we can rent some points for a 2bedroom so we can all spread out. Sounds like so much fun and a great time for your friend who's never been before!

Thread update (from the News Round Up)
Passholder Gift: Donald Duck Summer Magnet
Passholders can pick up a complimentary magnet featuring—for the first time ever—Donald Duck! This summer-themed magnet is available May 18 through June 29, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

I'm pretty happy about this since I missed out on the cute Christmas Mickey and Spring Minnie magnets.

Passholders can pick up a complimentary magnet featuring—for the first time ever—Donald Duck! This summer-themed magnet is available May 18 through June 29, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

I'm pretty happy about this since I missed out on the cute Christmas Mickey and Spring Minnie magnets.
Ditto and ditto!!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks for the heads up! We got the special Flower and garden AP magnet but not the Christmas one.

welp-guess I am making a hop over to DHS on May 20th, was just planning Epcot to get my Minnie magnet. Hopefully the DHS ones will stay in stock in early June so rest of family can get them-then let the trading begin! Missed out on the Christmas one too! And may have to drag hubs into Epcot quick on the 18th if we get into town in time so I can have 2 Minnie's...

welp-guess I am making a hop over to DHS on May 20th, was just planning Epcot to get my Minnie magnet. Hopefully the DHS ones will stay in stock in early June so rest of family can get them-then let the trading begin! Missed out on the Christmas one too! And may have to drag hubs into Epcot quick on the 18th if we get into town in time so I can have 2 Minnie's...

I asked on the News Update thread and they do restrict them to one per person (via magicbands) so I don't think there will be a problem getting any through the end of June.

So, we're doing a split stay, and our DME luggage tags arrived a few days ago. Then yesterday we received another DME envelope. With info for the return flight. Why do I feel like I've already been handed the Tag of Sad???
:sad::sad::sad:

:tinker::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
OKAY, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MY LAST AND FINAL UPDATE!!!!! *

* unless or until something changes (wish I could strike out "unless")

Plane tickets bought.
Parking reserved in Dallas.
Car rented.
Condo rented - Windsor Hills.
Fastpasses done.
Dining ressies done.
KNO sitter reserved.

Arriving after 11pm on 5/31, then straight to bed.
6/1 - HS day. Probably half day with so much gone and so much not ready yet. May spend evening at Disney Springs or offsite. I would really like to check out Character Warehouse at the outlet mall. We'll see what happens.
6/2 - MK day #1. BBB reserved for DD at 8:05.
6/3 - EPCOT day. Have to RD Soarin' since I couldn't get a FP (got FEA though!!! DD will be happy.) And I'm not leaving without trying Yorkshire County fish & chips. We'll be done by 4:30 probably, so we'll return to condo & get ready for date night. Meet KNO sitter at 5:15. Then DW and I will go back to EPCOT to do ALL of WS this time, with no whiny kids reminding us yet again how bored they are. Dinner at Marrakesh. Maybe dessert at Ample Hills at Boardwalk.
6/4 - AK day. 5:15 pm ADR for Rainforest Cafe. My kids can't get enough of that place :rolleyes2
6/5 - 7:30 ADR at 'Ohana. Finally going to meet Mickey (can't believe we didn't do that last time!) Then monorail over to MK for day #2.
6/6 - Legoland day. Hope it doesn't rain!
6/7 - Universal day #1. First time going over to the "dark side." All our USO/IOA days are PTP. Riding Hogwarts Express from Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade. Marvel hero meal at Cafe 4 for dinner.
6/8 - Universal day #2. Riding HE from Hogsmeade back to DA. Then basically do whatever we missed.
6/9 - Check out of condo, then do Universal day #2 1/2. We may stay til about 4, get some food, then head to good ol' MCO to catch our flight back to Dallas.

25 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::bounce::bounce::bounce::dance3:party:

Still working on a few things. Have not quite got everything purchased for our trip. Approaching our 30 day mark on the 19th so I better get moving.

Getting closer and I've actually decided to upgrade my ticket to an AP. I'm just as excited about doing that as the actual vacation. I'm gonna try and hold off packing for a few more weeks, but its very, very tempting.

Magic Bands came today, 26 days to go!:yay::yay:

Got our notice that our magic bands have shipped. They're -suppose- to arrive tomorrow! *happy dance*

I'm so jealous of those of you getting your Magic Bands now. I always love getting that package and knowing it signals that our trip is getting very close! We got in on the deal last fall where we ordered the special edition Magic Bands and they were delivered by Christmas. It just wasn't the same getting them 6 months before our trip! Though I will say it's been fun to peek in those boxes whenever I needed a little "pick-me-up" this winter. :)

Got our shipping notification about Magic Bands this morning! Seems like they are coming a lot quicker than in previous years, by all your reports!

I think our magicbands will be here in a couple days! They're at a sorting facility a few miles away, so it's really close. As usual I have a ton of work to do up until the day we leave so this vacation is going to be so well deserved!

I think our magicbands will be here in a couple days! They're at a sorting facility a few miles away, so it's really close. As usual I have a ton of work to do up until the day we leave so this vacation is going to be so well deserved!
Yeah got email notice ours have shipped-I did choose colors for everyone, but then was going to ask to see if everyone wanted a new band and cancel those that didn't-oops. Oh well...
I am working up until we leave too-I try to take a day off before we leave just to get last minute stuff done, but didn't work out that way this year-and I won't have my oldest to help either this year.
4 weeks from yesterday we will be arriving at the Fort! And 2 weeks from today I will be flying home from DCP drop off. I am sure the next month will fly by!

Yeah got email notice ours have shipped-I did choose colors for everyone, but then was going to ask to see if everyone wanted a new band and cancel those that didn't-oops. Oh well...
I am working up until we leave too-I try to take a day off before we leave just to get last minute stuff done, but didn't work out that way this year-and I won't have my oldest to help either this year.
4 weeks from yesterday we will be arriving at the Fort! And 2 weeks from today I will be flying home from DCP drop off. I am sure the next month will fly by!
I'm a teacher and the end of the year is basically crazy so I have so much on my plate too. The last day for the kids is May 23rd and my last day is May 25th...so I always give myself a week's cushion, in case the school year gets extended and to just pack, shop, tie up loose ends, etc. I am not sure how easy it would be for me to work right up until leaving but I am going to find out in October because I will actually work the day we leave and then will go back to work the day after we get back home. That will be fun...lol.

Alright you're in, welcome! Sounds like a nice big group and plenty of space to spread out too. Enjoy that Stormalong Bay!
This will be our first time at Beach Club! We are only a few resorts away from staying at all the DVC resorts! (only GFV and YC will be left for us) Excited to do Stormalong Bay and try Beaches and Cream for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter