***Official June 2018***

TSMM was the only ride I would get a fp for at DHS and now it will be closed while we are there. We plan to spend only a few hours there, which works great.

YES!! I decided to ditch the FP for RNRRC on our arrival day for TSM instead!! Since TSM will be closed on our next HS day (June 13th) it worked out well!!

WOOT!!

I was super sad that we wouldnt get to ride it all - but now my frown has been turned upside down!! :banana:
What time? think I grabbed one around 11:40 on the 8th. We are checking out that day and heading to the beach for the weekend, so not totally sure we will keep it. But at least it is an option now!

TSMM was the only ride I would get a fp for at DHS and now it will be closed while we are there. We plan to spend only a few hours there, which works great.
We are doing the same. Only spending a few hours there and then gonna go to disney springs for a couple hours. Wish TSMM was open on our trip, but guess you can have everything.

yeah with our wacky spring I just got our garden planted last week. Have sprinkler system in garden-use stored from rain barrel as needed. Think DH was going to get timers on them.

ya'll got it going on! Love this time of year! I'm a homebody by nature so you know what my nails and tootsies look like right now. Manie pedie before I go for sure! lmao

Oh the first time is the BEST.

What time? think I grabbed one around 11:40 on the 8th. We are checking out that day and heading to the beach for the weekend, so not totally sure we will keep it. But at least it is an option now!
We got one at 10:45am - we have lunch at 50s at 11:30am but since we arrive that morning I couldnt make it too early!! and I didnt want it after lunch in case we wanted to eat and then leave HS for maybe Epcot - I'm *fingers crossed* hoping for Test Track!!

I got my TSMM for June 7! I gave up fantastic but this if my DD and dh's fave ride!
You can try and get Fantasmic as a 4th fp. We've had good luck with availability. Standby works fine, too, if you go early enough. :)

We want to take our grandsons to see Fantasmic. They haven't seen it yet and I think everyone needs to see it at least once. ;) It is their third trip to WDW so it is about time they watched it.

So what do you think? We are still going to HS the week TSMM is closed. Daughter loves the shows and Star Wars. It is still a fun full-day park for us. What do you think crowd levels will be like the week it’s closed? Land opening in two weeks. Will crowds be lighter or will RnR ToT etc be crazy packed all day?

You can try and get Fantasmic as a 4th fp. We've had good luck with availability. Standby works fine, too, if you go early enough. :)

We want to take our grandsons to see Fantasmic. They haven't seen it yet and I think everyone needs to see it at least once. ;) It is their third trip to WDW so it is about time they watched it.
That's what I was thinking! My older DD had seen it before so if we don't get the 4th fp or if we can't get there early enough, none of us will be heartbroken!

So what do you think? We are still going to HS the week TSMM is closed. Daughter loves the shows and Star Wars. It is still a fun full-day park for us. What do you think crowd levels will be like the week it’s closed? Land opening in two weeks. Will crowds be lighter or will RnR ToT etc be crazy packed all day?
We will still be at DHS because we have an ADR at SciFi and fp's for Star Tours, ToT and RnR. I'm sure there are other people who will keep their plans, too. I'm hoping that crowds will be light because of the closures but my guess is that RnR will never be a walk on.

We will still be at DHS because we have an ADR at SciFi and fp's for Star Tours, ToT and RnR. I'm sure there are other people who will keep their plans, too. I'm hoping that crowds will be light because of the closures but my guess is that RnR will never be a walk on.
The exact same. Same fps and same restaurant. Great minds think alike.

Last minute dining reservation question.... We're doing Hollywood Studios on Jun. 7.... so 27 days from now.... I booked our dining reservations 180 days in advance and booked our dinner reservation for Mama Melrose, because I had several people recommend it - however; now I'm reading all of these fantastic reviews for the Sci-Fi Restaurant.... Obviously, there are no reservations available - however; I'm wondering what the odds are of something opening up for us between now and then??!

Last minute dining reservation question.... We're doing Hollywood Studios on Jun. 7.... so 27 days from now.... I booked our dining reservations 180 days in advance and booked our dinner reservation for Mama Melrose, because I had several people recommend it - however; now I'm reading all of these fantastic reviews for the Sci-Fi Restaurant.... Obviously, there are no reservations available - however; I'm wondering what the odds are of something opening up for us between now and then??!

Very good. People change their minds at the last minute all the time. Or they hoard a ton of ADRs because they're afraid of something happening, then they release them at 24 hours out. I've had to reschedule on the spot for another day in the same week and had no problem, but I was only looking for 2 people. For me, Sci-Fi is good but it's burgers and fries and such. We are doing it again, just because I really don't want to eat at an Italian restaurant at disney world (sorry y'all). I'm not totally sure it's worth changing all your plans for but perhaps try to use the Touring Plans Reservation Finder and see if you they can do the work for you.

Very good. People change their minds at the last minute all the time. Or they hoard a ton of ADRs because they're afraid of something happening, then they release them at 24 hours out. I've had to reschedule on the spot for another day in the same week and had no problem, but I was only looking for 2 people. For me, Sci-Fi is good but it's burgers and fries and such. We are doing it again, just because I really don't want to eat at an Italian restaurant at disney world (sorry y'all). I'm not totally sure it's worth changing all your plans for but perhaps try to use the Touring Plans Reservation Finder and see if you they can do the work for you.
Thank you for your response!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter