***Official June 2018***

Yeah I am glad I don't go for PPO at MK as that seems to happen alot at busy time. Although I am so happy about the extended hours! Our planned MK day was to start in the evening anyway-on EMH day already-now we can stay til 1am! My girls and I had so much fun a few years ago when regular hours were to 12 am and EMH to 2. After midnight park was pretty empty.

Bought opening night tickets to Incredibles 2 at Disney Springs AMC.

Just took a look at the new updated hours. My PPO for MK is still safe for now. But its in mid-June so that could still change. I’m crossing my fingers it stays the same, I’m actually looking forward to the Crystal Palace!

I don't think any the of the changes have hurt any of our plans. Gonna have to sit down and really look them over.

Just took a look at the new updated hours. My PPO for MK is still safe for now. But its in mid-June so that could still change. I’m crossing my fingers it stays the same, I’m actually looking forward to the Crystal Palace!
Oh, I am too, especially now with the addition of the mimosas. :love: And I did a bit of shuffling on one of our other MK days and now I've got an FP for Peter Pan so all is right with the world. :cool1:

AP tumblers I ordered from an Etsy store
pictures?

I've got to stop planning stuff, and actually buy stuff LOL-kids need some summer clothes. Hoping to get that taken care of tomorrow or Memorial Day weeked. 2 weeks was supposed to give us a relaxing trip. And rest of family still wants Universal too.
And now middle has asked if she can have a surfing lesson when we go to beach...

Second set of bands arrived yesterday, a day ahead of schedule!!! Also arriving were shirts and some REALLY neat AP tumblers I ordered from an Etsy store. I've GOT to stop buying stuff...

I feel your pain! LOL I just added $500 more Disney cards to my already $600 worth.....I shopped Wal Mart yesterday and spent $325 on snacks, small essentials, and things for the car ride and the hotel....it's never ending.
I just know though from past experience that buying water, gatorade, pop and food will save a lot of $$ for other things.

I bought a 6 outlet plug for the hotel outlet by the beds because I find we all want to charge our phones at the same time and this will make it simpler.:dogdance:
At least none of the things I have bought are impulse buys....they are all things that I can use in my home once we all come back. :drive:

I just bought airfare for our cruise in October, so I am feeling pretty poor right now LOL-that and a scare with my dryer today convinced me to keep it under control. I do need to pick up another $800 or so in gift cards. I have to go by Sam's Club in next 2 weeks to order contacts, so I figure I will get the cards then.

Most likely hours will not change again.

Second set of bands arrived yesterday, a day ahead of schedule!!! Also arriving were shirts and some REALLY neat AP tumblers I ordered from an Etsy store. I've GOT to stop buying stuff...
You know from FB I can relate...but now I need to know if they have DVC tumblers at that Etsy store....lol.

.I shopped Wal Mart yesterday and spent $325 on snacks, small essentials, and things for the car ride and the hotel....it's never ending.
I dropped $88 on the shop Disney site this week. 4 shirts (BOGO), 2 plushes (BOGO $2), a tote bag, and 2 puzzles. I still need to do the travel section at Walmart and my Prime Now order. There is probably more, but I can't think of it all right now.

I got the Minnie monogram one. But I "justified" it by knowing I will use it for my morning commute on days I work out of town. :D
I do have a friend that can do all the decals so I usually just buy the cups from Amazon and she applies what I want for like $5. So I will probably wait...but I don't really want to....haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter