• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official June 2019***

I'm hoping for extended hours because I got really awful times for a couple of fastpasses and couldn't get one at all. However, I'm also nervous if they extend hours because doesn't that mean they are expecting crowds?

Also, when do the new hours usually post - like what time of day?

Not necessarily. They tend to extend hours historically for certain parks and I'm not really sure why.

I can't believe it, we leave 3 weeks from today. We have so much going on between now and when we are in the air that I know these next 21 days are going to fly by. Let me jump in and share our plans with all of you...

May 29 - Arrival Day, checking into OKW and having dinner at Terralina Crafted Italian in DS
May 30- DHS Breakfast at Olivia's Cafe, lunch at Woody's Lunchbox, Dinner at Sci Fi...we will be checking out of OKW that morning and checking into BCV
May 31 - Epcot, PPO breakfast at Garden Grill, Lunch at Rose and Crown, Dinner at Biergarten
June 1 - MK, PPO breakfast at Be our Guest, Lunch at The Plaza, Dinner at Tony's Town Square
June 2 - Resort Day, Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno, Lunch at Garden View Tea Room (just my 2 girls and I), Dinner at Yachtsman's Steakhouse
June 3 - DHS/DS, Breakfast at Woody's Lunchbox, Lunch at Mama Melrose, Dinner at Paddlefish
June 4 - AK, PPO breakfast Tusker House (ROL Dining Package), Lunch at Ale and Compass, Dinner at Yak and Yeti
June 5 - Resort Day/DS, Cape May Cafe Breakfast, Lunch at Edison, Dinner at Cape May Cafe Dinner
June 6 - MK, PPO breafast at CRT, lunch at Skipper Canteen, Dinner at Be Our Guest
June 7 - Epcot, PPO breakfast at Akershus, lunch at Via Napoli, Dinner at Teppan Edo,
June 8 , Departure Day, breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe, lunch at Beaches and Cream. We also will be renting a Pontoon Boat from WL after Breakfast and just bum around and
do whatever that day since our plane takes off at 9:15pm that night.

I know we are doing a LOT of TS meals, however we are on the DxDP this time and part of the reason we love Disney so much is the food. We are doing a lot of new restaurants this time around and going back to restaurants that we haven't been to in quite a long time. We are so excited :banana:
What a great trip. I have always wanted to go on the pontoon boat. I love your plan to have tea with your girls. That’s way. Have a great trip

Please add me to the roll call :)

June 5 - June 12
Offsite (Bahama Bay Resort)
DH, DD (9), and me, celebrating our 12 year wedding anniversary

June 6 - MK for Villains AH party, Dinner at Skipper Canteen
June 10 - EMM: Toy Story Land / HS am; EP pm

Still making plans, reservations, etc. Trying to get our costumes together so we can go to VAH as Prince John, Sir Hiss, and Sheriff of Nottingham. This trip is a total last minute impulse decision!

Our last trip to WDW was in October 2015 to celebrate my daughter's 6th birthday. We did MNSSHP, AK, MK, and EP over 4 days.
The trip before that (my first) was in December 1984 to MK and EP. Vivid, magical memories that delighted and sustained me for over 30 years! (R.I.P. MTWR)

Last edited:
Please add me to the roll call :)

June 5 - June 12
Offsite (Bahama Bay Resort)
DH, DD (9), and me, celebrating our 12 year wedding anniversary

June 6 - MK for Villains AH party, Dinner at Skipper Canteen
June 10 - EMM: Toy Story Land / HS am; EP pm

Still making plans, reservations, etc. Trying to get our costumes together so we can go to VAH as Prince John, Sir Hiss, and Sheriff of Nottingham. This trip is a total last minute impulse decision!

Our last trip to WDW was in October 2015 to celebrate my daughter's 6th birthday. We did MNSSHP, AK, MK, and EP over 4 days.
The trip before that (my first) was in December 1984 to MK and EP. Vivid, magical memories that delighted and sustained me for over 30 years! (R.I.P. MTWW)

You're in, welcome! Nothing wrong with some last minute impulse decisions!

No updated hours yet that I can see.

On a fun note, for those of you with kids or who are kids are heart (most of us??), Disney and Lego have released another series of Disney Lego mini figures. Last time I was at Target, they were sold out, but when I went to a different one yesterday, I found some on an end cap full of toy "junk." I'm going to surprise my kids with them tonight.

Times updated for June - I just scored a FOP for Sunday June 2 - there are a few out there for 8pm - I assume this is the “added” FP+ related to the updated schedule

Thank you guys for the heads up! I was able to adjust my fast passes for early morning FOP instead of evening for 23 June. Excited for later nights at MK and AK! I wonder why MK didn't extend hours 28th or 29th (Friday or Saturday)?

Last edited:
So glad our MK night got extended to 11pm. It’s hard to have nighttime in a park if it closes early. Of course now this morning Momma has to figure out how to go until midnight that night with my night owl teenagers.

So glad our MK night got extended to 11pm. It’s hard to have nighttime in a park if it closes early. Of course now this morning Momma has to figure out how to go until midnight that night with my night owl teenagers.

I hear ya! On our adult trip in Jan. DH and I were up and at the parks early, but back in the room by usually 9pm! Our "kids" may be slow to get up but they can definitely stay up later. Too bad they can't push us in strollers now!

Absolutely, I'm not sure if others are going or have experience but you can certainly share!

There is a Disneyland focused board located here as well
Great, thank you so much! :) I'll be sure to check that out and then determine which thread to use.

The MagicBands arrived...Magical Express Tags too...
Its getting so close! I can hardly wait. Now to organize and go through the pile of clothes I thought I'd need for this trip! Can I do it in just a carry-on? Who knows!

Curious if anyone else is doing a tour during your June stay? I've got two for myself, Marceline to MK and Behind the Seeds!

My sister and I just decided to do EMM at Hollywood studios. We are doing EMM at MK the day before. Its a super short trip (with a flight that leaves at 5:00 am), so we may die of exhaustion! Who needs sleep, right?

My sister and I just decided to do EMM at Hollywood studios. We are doing EMM at MK the day before. Its a super short trip (with a flight that leaves at 5:00 am), so we may die of exhaustion! Who needs sleep, right?
Eek! Hollywood Studios, even with SWGE, should still be a one-day trip and you may be able to return early (then again, SWGE is a game changer so what do we know about crowds?) and sleep! Actually, just isolate the sleep part - SLEEP! You may feel productive waking up super early for EMM and flights, but you're going to be walking multiple miles in Disney World and even if you arrive early you'll be pooped mid day. If that happens, I suggest going back to your hotel and taking a short (1-2 hour) nap before returning to Disney World. I especially suggest this for Magic Kingdom, as you won't be able to complete everything there either. Have fun!

We are doing the same thing-Tues EMM at MK, Wed EMM at HS, then Thursday night DAH Villians event. I didn't set our fastpasses for Friday until late afternoon, so hopefully we can sleep in a bit and chill for part of the day. It's going to be exhausting, but I hope it will be worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter